chapter fourty three;

December 24, 1974
Christmas Eve

"Would you like Santa Clause to come early this year?" Roger asked as I was making breakfast.

"Hm I'm not sure. Have I been naughty or nice this year?" I asked with a smirk.

"Naughty, you've been a very naughty girl. Although you have been an epic shag so that gets you on my nice list," he said with a cheeky grin.

"Then sure, I'd love for Santa to come early!" I said excitedly.

Roger went off into the flat somewhere. I heard a bit of noise, but then saw a sexy shirtless drummer. I put the bacon, eggs, and french toast on two plates before I gave him my attention.

"Merry Early Christmas love, now open your gift!" He said jumping up and down like a little school girl.

"Alright, alright Mr. Taylor, don't get too excited there," I laughed as he handed me nicely wrapped box I could tell was done by Mary.

I untied the ribbon and open the lid to the box gently. I open it to see a nice and new shiny Rolex watch. It was silver with a gold streak going through the middle.

I look up at Roger who had a big smile on his face as he watched my eyes light up with excitement.

"Rog I love it! Thank you so much! This must have costed you a fortune, but thank you so much!" I shouted as I ran into his arms.

He stroked my back with his thumb. "There's a few more presents where that came from, love."

"Would you like one of your Christmas presents early?" I asked as I laid my forehead upon his.

"It's your choice love," he said as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

I ran into our bedroom and pulled out a box that I had hidden under my bed. I come back in the kitchen to see Roger already starting on his french toast.

"Here you go babe, Merry Early Christmas," I smiled.

He took the box and unwrapped it. He opened the box and his face lit up with happiness.

"Maddie oh my- Thank you so much! I've been wanting new ones for a while now!" He exclaimed taking the new pink glitter converse out of the box.

"S'not a problem at all, I'm glad I got you new ones I said as I started eating my breakfast.

We ate breakfast in peace before getting a phone call.

"Madelyn Freeman speaking," I said into the phone.

"Maddie darling! I was wondering if you and Roger would like to come to my house for a Christmas gift exchange. The boys are bringing their girlfriends too." He said.

"Sure Fred, we'll be there. See you later," I said as I could tell he was smiling.

"Rog, we're going to Freddie's later for Christmas Eve. Going to do a gift exchange, but you can leave the rest of mine here for tomorrow."

He nodded with a smile and we got our gifts for the other boys and girlfriends ready. I was really excited.