chapter one hundred '39

January 29, 1977

I had to admit, it was as very warm day in January. It wasn't like London, where the weather immediately hit you.

I loved the warm weather.

"Maddie love, lets go. It's beach day," Roger said. I nodded as I got up slowly, rocking back and forth as if I were still sleeping.

"Put on that sexy sunflower bathing suit," he smirked.

"Oh of course, anything for you my love," I mocked laughing a bit.

I got dressed in the bikini, I put some shorts and a shirt over it so that I wouldn't feel exposed as I went out.

We headed over to the warm beach, where the sand had a golden tint to it, and the water was a deep blue.

I started to strip off the shirt and shorts, exposing my body in the bikini. Roger came over and smacked my arse before he did anything else.

"Roger! Not here sweetheart," I said with a blush of embarrassed.

"How else would I show people you're mine?" He frowned.

"That's why I have the ring on silly," I said as I ran into the ocean.

The cool and wetness of the water hit my feet as I splashed around in it. I heard Roger laughing from afar, but I sat down enjoying the nice day.

I felt a hand on my back. Roger sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, his touch was unbearable.

"Another beautiful view," I said.

"Indeed it is," I heard Roger say in a weird tone. I looked up at him and slightly shook my head as I saw him staring down at my arse.

"Rog! Later darling, alright?"

"Fine," he huffed.

6:00 pm

We had spent the whole day at the beach. I got to sunbath for a bit while Roger was sleeping in a chair we brought. He looked like a cute baby, he has such a baby face.

We were currently walking back to our hotel, I was a bit sad that we were going back but we still had a while left here.

Once we got into the room, Roger immediately attached his lips to mine. He then pushes me against a wall as he started kissing my neck hungrily.

"Roger," I moaned.

"Mm, love."

He threw me on the bed yet again. He slipped off my wet bikini and he started to squeeze my boobs as I tried to sit up a bit.

"Roger." I moaned louder.

He shut up me by bringing me to a kiss once more.

Why did I do to deserve him?