chapter sixty eight;

We had been on the road for about 30 minutes now, and I had to admit, it was getting a bit boring.

"Princess is such a good dog, she's so calm." John said as rubbed her gently.

"She can get a little out of control, but I agree. She is a well-behaved dog," Roger said as he sat next to me holding a beer in his hand.

I took the beer out of his hand and he got pissed.

"Maddie what the fuck? Give it back!" He whined like a little school boy.

I took a swig of the beer and handed it back to him. He gave me a smile.

"I thought you were pissed off Mr. Taylor." I said looking at him.

"If you wanted some you could've just asked, love. I'd get you anything you ever wanted." He said as he wrapped an arm around me.

Brian and Freddie came to sit across from us on the opposite couch. We batted for a little while until John yelled, "Let's play scrabble!"

"Oh hell yeah! Get it set up, I did it last time." Roger said as Brian set up a portable table.

I sat out of their scrabble game, but I had to say, it was interesting the way they played it. Brian just beat their arses because he was so smart. Princess soon ran to my side and watched along with me.

"Concupiscent Brian? Really? Deaky check the dictionary now." Roger said pissed.

They actually had a dictionary for this game? They must've been very caught up in it.

"Concupiscent. Filled with sexual desire." Deaky said as he slammed the dictionary, startling Princess.

"Oh darling! That's exactly what Rog is for Maddie!" Freddie said, dying of laughter. I blushed a bit.

"Shut up and bugger off Fred!" Roger said with his cheeks being blush red.

Princess shifted her position and got on top of me. She was almost full sized she was getting huge.

Roger flipped the scrabble board with anger and went behind the curtains to where the beds were. The other boys were yelling and having a fit, so much was happening at once.

"Rog you're such a baby! You can't stand losing my goodness!" Brian shouted.

Roger was silent, I decided to go and check on him. As I got up, Princess ran straight to John.

I went behind the curtain to see Roger laying on his bed.

He must've heard my footsteps because he grunted and said, "Whoever you are can go the hell away."

"Oh alright, I'll go talk to Fred." I said, getting his attention.

"Get your pretty little arse back over here. I thought you were one of those other wankers." He said, patting the space next to him.

As I sat down on his bed, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I snuggled up against his chest and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Why get so mad over a scrabble game anyways?"

"Because of fucking Brian always coming up with words that are too big and long for myself and the others to understand." He frowned.

"At least he was right, you are concupiscent for me," I winked.

He took off my shirt and pressed kisses against my chest. He soon stripped off my pants and let his hands roam around my body, holding me in his grasp.

We did that for a good fifteen minutes until we heard laughing from the other side of the curtain.