chapter six;

We chatted the night away. We talked about our childhood, what we thought about the band, even the weird little things we knew were going to be important someday.

"Maddie, I think you look stunning tonight. I'll be honest, when Fred said he wanted me to go on a date with a mystery girl, I thought it was going to be one of those who only wanted me for the money. But you, Maddie you've made this night enjoyable. I must say, you're not like the others. Now I see why Freddie always talks about how sweet you are." He said, smiling down at the ground.

"Roger that's really sweet, I'll be honest too. Freddie wouldn't tell me who he had tonight planned with, but when I found out it was you, I was a bit nervous. You're the man all the ladies want, and I thought you wouldn't want somebody like me. But I realized that you're charming, and you're really sweet. Thank you for making tonight loads of fun." I said, as I lifted his chin to look at me. He smiled back at me.

I shivered a bit, it was getting chilly that night. Roger noticed, and he gave me his jacket. I thanked him, and that's when things got a bit interesting.

He looked at me, his blue eyes pierced my brown ones. We locked eyes and then it happened.

He kissed me.

We sat there for a good 30 seconds, letting our lips meet for the first time. This was a kiss I've never felt before. His soft lips pulled away as we locked eyes again.

We smiled at each other as he held his hand out to help me up. We cleaned up, packed our blanket, and headed back into the car. He opened my door for me, and got onto his side.

"Maddie, thanks for making this night amazing." He said as he started the car.

"Thank you for going on a date with me." I joked. He laughed as he was on his way to drop me off.

I think I was falling for him.