chapter one hundred five;

The next day.
Osaka, Japan

We ended up flying to do one more show in Japan since they loved the show from yesterday night.

We were sitting in the dressing room, the show didn't start for another two hours.

"Guys I need to tell you something," Freddie started.

"Go on Fred, we're listening." I said.

"I- I'm gay.." He trailed off.

This means he broke up with Mary, the poor thing.

"Freddie, there's no need to be worried. We'll accept you for who you are no matter what." Brian said. We all went in to a group hug and ended up going out for drinks at a nearby bar.

"I'll take two vodkas," Freddie said.
The man nodded and got his drinks.

"Red wine, and a beer." I said, getting the beer for Roger.

We drank our drinks, and Freddie came back with four shots for himself.

"Freddie you're going to get drunk-" I said.

"No I wont darling, I'm just-" He slurred as he cut himself off by belching. Oh lord it was happening.

He downed the shots faster than I'd expected. He's fucking drunk now.

We headed back to the arena dressing room where Freddie had a beer he drank half of.

"Fred, you're shitfaced. You shouldn't perform tonight," Brian said.

"Five minutes till show!" A stage crew member said.

"Hold my beer darling!" Freddie slurred. The boys went out on stage with Freddie stumbling. I watched from the wing as Freddie sang his heart out with his drunken voice. There were times you couldn't tell he was drunk, but a few times it was obvious.

Then came the Love of my Life part, where Freddie sang it beautifully. It didn't matter if he was drunk or not, his vocals were still amazing.

Roger came behind the wing to say hey to me.

"God Freddie's completely shitfaced," he said as he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"I know, but he's still doing pretty great out there," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The song was ending, and Roger headed out to his drum kit. They were getting ready to do Bohemian Rhapsody.

"This is a little song called Bohemian Rhapsody," Freddie slurred as the crowd cheered.

Freddie started to sing, he sang it in a minor key instead of what he usually does.

"Mama oooooo, didn't mean to make you cry." He sang, he mumbled something after that and it sounded like 'I'll cut my lemon'.

"Tomorrow. Carry on, carry on. As if nothing really matters," he sang.

His voice was beautiful in a minor key, I've never heard him sing like this.

I don't think anyone has.

"Anyway the wind blows.." He sang as Roger hit the gong. This show was one of a kind, mostly because Freddie was drunk.

They stumbled into the dressing room and all sat down. Roger sat down next to me and put his head on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ugh I should've planned your wedding sooner," Freddie said as he looked over at us.

"Queen's most touchy couple!" Deaky joked. Roger gave him a death stare.

I don't care what people said, I loved Roger no matter what.