chapter one hundred seven;

"What do you want to do gorgeous? I'm pretty bored," Roger said as he laid on the bed.

"Hm not sure, but I mean we could have a little fun..." I said as I got on his stomach.

He sat up and grabbed my waist.

"Are you really trying to tease me right now?" He asked.

"Is it working?" I asked.

"A bit, I think I can tease better though," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Go for it, show me what you've got."

Roger started to trail his hand up my skirt and onto my clit. He rubbed his fingers in circles as I let out a tiny moan.

He then stuck two fingers in which really got me worked up.

"Roger," I moaned.

"Shhh. Be quiet angel, we can't have them hearing us," he said as he put his forehead against mine.

He put in a third finger, I was about to reach my climax.

"Rog I'm going to-" I said as I was cut off.

"I know I know, hold it in honey. Just a bit longer," he said. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Roger pulled his fingers just in time. I felt my panties wet as I breathed heavily once it happened.

"Enjoyed that?" He asked, I nodded eagerly.

I changed out of my wet panties and went to sit on the bed.

"Want to play a little game?" Roger asked. I nodded.

"Let's play 20 questions."

Ten minutes later.

"Where would you prefer to be touched?" Roger asked. He was on question seventeen.

I took his hand and placed it underneath my boob. He smirked and brought his hand up and squeeze it, earning a moan from me.

"If I bought you a new pair of panties, would you model them for me?"

I nodded, he went to his bag and pulled out a brand new pair of red panties. I had to admit, they did look quite good.

I stripped my clothes and put them on in front of Roger. I could tell he didn't want to keep his hands to himself.

"Ugh, you're going to be the death of me, gorgeous." He said as he threw his head back and moaned. I sat in his lap and his wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too blondie."

A few minutes later.

"Where's your favorite place to touch me?" I asked.

Roger smirked at me. He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my butt.

"Mm- Feels good," I said as I leaned into his chest.

"I know love, I know."

"What is your biggest turn on?" I asked.

"You." He said as he picked me up and put me on his lap.

"What would you do if I did this?" I said as I put my hand in his pants, rubbing his member teasingly.

"Oh sweetheart, don't do this so me," he said as he threw his head back with a moan.

I stopped teasing him, and asked my last question.

"What do you think will happen after marriage?" I asked.

"I'll have a beautiful wife, who'll finally have my last name. Oh and kids for sure. You'd make a perfect mum," Roger said as he rested his hands on my stomach.

"You'd make a good dad," I smiled.

I had to admit, since Roger and I were getting married in a few months he's been a lot more touchy. I loved the way he felt against me, so I'm not complaining. He's been so good to me.