chapter one hundred twenty;

8:30 pm
Reception.

Roger and I were the first to leave from the gardens and made our way over to Freddie's ball room.

The ball room started to pack, we got congratulated everywhere we.

There was someone serving champagne, so Roger and I had to get some. We interacted with different people until it was time to cut the cake.

I put my hands on the knife, Roger out his over mine. We cut the cake together. We then fed each other our pieces of cakes and the crowd awed.

"Alright darlings, the boys and I are going to say a few words to the newly wedded couple," Freddie smiled and said into a microphone.

"Madelyn Taylor, has a nice ring to it. Anyways, you've been here for me since my second year of college. I remember you showed me around and on campus, I felt an instant connection between us. Roger, I remember when I first met you. You made fun of my teeth, but that's okay because I knew I was going to get in the band. I've known you both for about the same time, but it feels like I've known you two forever. Thank you for always showing love for us," Freddie said.

Tears came down as I hugged him, "Thank you." Roger and I said in unison.

"Mr. and Mrs. Taylor, I can't believe the day finally came. I remember seeing in papers that Roger was seen with another girl, but these past two years they're all about you two. Rog, you're my best friend and I'm especially happy that you found someone perfect for you to settle down with. Maddie, I'm so happy I've gotten to spend these past two years with you. Freddie is so lucky to have someone like you around for so long. I wish you both good luck in marriage, and in love." Brian said. We gave him a hug as tears starting glossing his eyes over.

"Looks like it's my turn. I wanted to say that you both are truly amazing, I'm grateful I met you two each and everyday. Maddie, your sweet and kindhearted. You're perfect for Roger, even if he came start fights. But Roger, you're always wanting to live life to the fullest and I'm sure Maddie would love to do that with you." Deaky smiled. He came over and hugged us. The crowd cheered and clapped as the boys finished.

"Time for the new couple to dance," Freddie said as him and Brian got on stage.

Roger and I went to the dance floor. He put his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Love of my life, you've hurt me. You've broken my heart, and now you leave me." Freddie sang.

I laid my head against Roger's chest, hearing his steady heartbeat. I looked up and smiled, he kissed my forehead and the crowd awwed.

"Love of my life... love of my life... ohhh.... yeah." Freddie sang.

The song ended and soon after, there was a dj who was playing dance music. The boys and their wives danced to the music.

"I love you," Roger whispered in my ear. I looked at him, he was starting to cry a bit.

"I love you too, forever and always." I said as I hugged and kissed him.

We decided to waste the night away dancing, talking to others, and drinking. Hopefully we didn't get too drunk, or things would turn bad.