chapter ninety three;

"Brian that's amazing news, I'm so happy for the both of you," I smiled.

"Thank you Maddie, now we have two royal babies headed our way," he chuckled as he brought Chrissie into his arms.

I knew the both of them were going to have their children before Roger and I's wedding, but that was okay because I loved babies.

"Rog, now it's you and Maddie's turn darling," Freddie smirked.

"I-" I said being cut off.

"Relax Fred, we are almost married. Perhaps we could start a family after I marry the love of my life," he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

10:00 pm
Roger's POV

I really wanted to give Maddie her last gift, and now that the boys were gone, it was the perfect time.

"Mads come here!" I shouted from our room. She came in with Princess following behind her.

"What's wrong Rog?" She asked worriedly.

"I need to give you your last present," I said. She gave me a reassuring look.

"Rog, I don't need anything else. I really have everything I need. I have my handsome fiancé, my energetic dog, and a new house." She smiled as she pressed a kiss against my lips.

"That's sweet love, but I know you don't need anything else. I wanted you to have it," I said. "Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes as I went to get the present I had hidden in a nearby dresser since our stuff wasn't packed up in the correct spots yet.

"Open," I said as I put the vinyl in her hands.

She opened her eyes to see the new and very first 'A Night at The Opera' vinyl. I had gotten Fred to make it for her while recording.

Her eyes went wide, she smiled a wide eye-to-eye smile. I could tell she was going to love it.

"Oh Roger, I love it! This must've costed you so much to get the first one for me," she said as she took it out of the packaging.

"Actually it didn't cost me a penny, that's the best thing about you being best friends with Freddie Fucking Mercury." I chuckled.

She eagerly went to put the vinyl in the record player. She played it and her eyes gleamed with joy.

She then looked confused whenever 'Love of my Life' came on.

"When was this recorded?" She asked.

"Oh it was one night while Freddie was playing piano melodies. He wrote it for Mary," I said as I took her hand to dance.

She nodded and we slowed dance the song away. I put my arms around her waist as she snuggled her head into my chest. I held her in my arms, tight. I wasn't going to let anyone get near her.

"Sometimes I wish I could've written a song like that for you," I whispered.

The mood was then ruined by my song. She looked up and giggled at me.

"I think it's good. I dunno what Bri was talking about."

"How sweet, hun."

I knew she'd like it.