chapter ninety eight;

December 20, 1975
Glasgow, Scotland
Maddie's POV

We now were on the tour, we arrived in Glasgow late last night. We still managed to check into our hotel, probably because it was Queen.

Roger and I went to our room and immediately plopped onto the bed. I wasn't tired or anything, but I didn't know about Roger.

"Rog, I'm a bit hungry," I said.

He looked over at me then smiled.

"I'm hungry too love, want to go out and see if we can find something to eat?" He asked.

"Do you think we can order room service? They might squeeze you in because you're a rockstar," I giggled.

"They might, let's try it," he said as he rang downstairs.

"Hello, I was just wondering if we could order two pizzas, we just landed and we didn't eat," Roger said.

"Cheese and pepperoni," Roger said in the phone.

"Alright thank you," He said as he hung up.

"He squeezed us in love," he smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. He knew exactly what it meant.

After about ten minutes, we heard a knock on the door.

Roger thanked the deliverer and tipped him, and we munched down on some pizza.

I wasn't a big pepperoni fan, Roger knew this, so luckily he got me some cheese pizza to eat.

I grabbed a plate with some pizza and sat on the balcony table our room came with, and Roger joined.

"This is what I love in life. Seeing my beautiful fiancé sparkling under the moonlight," Roger said as he wrapped an arm around me.

I blushed and looked at him, he was looking down at me and was smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got some grease on his cheek.

He wiped it off and chuckled.

An hour later...

I got out the shower with a towel held over me so I wasn't exposed. Roger was looking at a newspaper he found downstairs.

I caught his attention, he put the newspaper down and came and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was startled a bit so I jumped.

He yanked the towel off of me with a cold breeze hitting my bare skin as he does.

"Roger!" I said angered.

"Aw there's my beautiful girl," he smirked. I could get so much out of this if I acted mad, so I ignored him.

I put on a Queen shirt with some pajama pants, and laid in bed.

"Honey, why are you facing the other way?" Roger asked. I didn't answer.

"Love," he said. I turned over to look at him. I gave him a death glare then turned back around.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see my girl," he frowned.

I turned over quickly and gave him a kiss on the lips, he was in shock.

I turned over and we went to sleep in our regular sleeping position, snuggling extra close to his chest as he wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."