chapter one hundred eleven;

7:00 pm
Concert time.

We ran out on stage, I looked in the wings and saw Roger holding a bucket and smiling at me. I winked and him and he winked back.

"As you may see my darlings, Roger had turned into a girl," Freddie joked to the crowd. They all laughed and I was just a bit embarrassed.

"I'm just messing with you loves, this is Maddie also known as Roger's fiancé. Rog isn't feeling good tonight, so we are going to have her play in his spot." He said.

I waved at the crowd and they cheered for me, it was like they knew I was nervous.

"Let's start off with a little number called Liar!" Freddie said, I started to play the beginning drum solo hoping I wouldn't mess up.

The crowd cheered when Freddie started singing, I knew I didn't mess up one bit which I was relieved.

"Mama, I'm gonna be your slave. All day long," Freddie and Deaky sung.

As we finished the song the crowd roared.

"She's not bad for a drummer, might have to replace Rog," Freddie joked the crowd laughed. I looked to my right at Roger, his jaw was down and his eyes were wide. I could tell he was proud of me.

A few songs later, we played the thing I dreading most. I'm in Love With my Car, sung by me.

"We're going to play a song written by Rog, it'll be sung my Maddie. It's time for I'm in Love With my Car," Freddie said.

I started playing the beginning, I heard Brian's guitar come in which settled me down a bit.

"The machine of a dream, such a clean machine," I sung.

"With the pistons a pumping, and the hubcaps all gleam."

I had no idea how I am doing this, but I am. I'm pretty fucking proud.

"I'm in love with my car, got a feel for my automobile."

The crowd clapped, so that was a good sign I was doing good.

"Tell my girl, I have to forget her," I sung. Freddie backed me up a bit with "ooh yeah".

As I ended the song, I smashed the cymbals creating a loud crash. I thought I broke something, but I didn't which was creat.

"She's not bad as a drummer," Freddie smiled. The crowd agreed by clapping and chanting my name.

I looked over at Rog who I could tell was speechless. His jaw was all the way to the ground, he clapped and smiled at me.

8:00 pm

"Are you in mood for a bit of singing?" Brian asked, the crowd said yes.

"You could join us on this song, this called Love of my Life," He said.

I stood up and walked away from the drum kit, I went behind the wing to talk to Roger.

"Come here petal," he said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Hello love," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed along my neck and smiled at me.

"You're doing amazing out there, I'm honestly amazed how well you're rocking it," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"A bit, only because I watched you. You're a cure for human sickness," he joked.

I heard they were finishing the song, so I went out to the drum kit and waited for Bohemian Rhapsody.

As we finished up Bohemian Rhapsody a few minutes later, the crowd roared. They clapped and cheered as we went off stage.

"Goodnight Sydney, we love you!" Freddie shouted.