chapter one hundred twenty three;

October 12, 1976
Maddie's POV

Roger and I have officially been married for a few days, and it's been the best few days of my life.

"We're almost finished with this upcoming album, releases in December," Roger said as he sat up on the bed.

"That's amazing, I can't wait to hear it. I've been excited since I've heard Good old fashioned lover-boy," I said grinning.

"That's a good one, I'm excited too. Freddie said we'll go on another tour after this one releases," he said.

"Wow, another tour? That's a bit quick."

"Yeah, but I mean that's what we do. Album, tour, album, tour."

"I can't complain, I love seeing new places," I giggled. Roger smiled and put an arm around me.

I wanted to see the boys, I missed them.

"Rog can we go to the studio? I miss the boys, it's been a few days," I said eagerly.

"As you wish," he smiled sweetly.

When we arrived the boys all gave me a hug, I think they missed me as much as I missed them.

"Look at this," Bri said as he handed me a newspaper.

I looked at it and it had a picture of Roger and I from our wedding.

"London's cutest new couple. Read more for further detail," it said. I smiled, I'm glad the world finally thinks I'm good for Roger.

"I'm glad they like me with you," I said as I laid my head in Roger's lap. He stroked my hair with a smile.

"I'm glad too, if they did they just would've had to deal with it," he said making me giggle a bit.

The boys took a break, as they did I went in the booth and started to play Roger's drums. It'd been a while since I had, but I wasn't doing bad.

"Sounds pretty good petal," Roger said as he stood in the doorway.

"I remember the night I had to play for you I was sore for a fucking week, I dunno how you do it." I said.

"You get used to it after a while," he said as he lifted me to sit under me. He grabbed my hips and leaned his head in my hair.

I started playing a few more beats, I thought they were good but Roger had to come in and show off.

"Here sweets, let me show you how it's done," he said as he took the sticks. I hopped off of him and let him shine for a moment. As he started playing I had to admit, he was really good. I loved the way he made the drums come to life when he played, it was truly amazing.

As he finished I clapped, he blushed a bit and blew a kiss at me.

My drummer boy. Mine forever.