chapter thirteen;

Maddie's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower not too long ago. I was already dressed, reading a book I had been reading that I decided to pack. I wasn't even five minutes in to reading, and I heard multiple loud bangs on my hotel room door.

"Hang on!" I yelled. The banging grew louder to where I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door to see the boys. I motioned them to come in and they sat and got comfy.

"Darling we've got news for you," Freddie started.

"We've been thinking, how would you like to be the new official Queen makeup artist?" Brian asked.

My heart was pounding through my chest. I couldn't believe what was happening. I think Fred knew I've been looking for a job lately. God do I love him.

"Yes! Yes, I'd love to." I said with a smile.

"Great! We're looking forward to you doing our makeup before the show goes on." John said.

We all chatted for what seemed like hours, I loved talking with them, they were like my brothers. I swear I loved them to death.

"Alright guys, I'm going to start getting ready to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day," I said.

"Yeah we should go to bed ourselves boys. Aw Maddie darling I'm so happy we could help with with your job find," Freddie said before getting up.

"Thank you again."

Brian, John, and Freddie all went back to their rooms. I went to find something out of my suitcase when I turned around to see the blonde drummer of the band. He's already done so much for me already, I'm grateful to have met him.

"Do you need anything love," he asked.

"No, no, I'm alright. Thank you thought," I said.

"Alright, I'm always next door if you need anything at all." He smiled.

I told him thank you, and we went our separate ways. I think he was just trying to impress me honestly. The way Freddie has described him before we went on the date, isn't him now. Of course he may be the womanizer over all men, but he seemed to not pay attention to any other girls but me. I got comfy in my bed and soon drifted off. Tomorrow I started my brand new job for their first gig.

I couldn't help but smile to the fact Roger may like me back.