chapter one hundred four;

March 26, 1976
Tokyo, Japan

It's already our last show in Asia, now all we have left is eight more shows in Australia.

The boys were doing their show, and I had to say this one has to be the best yet.

"I'm in love with my car, got a feel so my automobile." Roger sang.

As he finished up the song, Freddie got up from his piano and took the mic. He looked like he was going to talk instead of sing.

"Alright alright, you darlings may know Mr. Roger Taylor back there at the drums," Freddie started. Roger waved and the crowd cheered.

"Well as you all may know, he's getting married to the most lovely girl you could ever meet, and a few weeks ago she sang a little song called Killer Queen," he said. Oh lord I know where this is going.

"That was the first time the other three boys have heard her sing, and after the show they told me she sung like an angel. So if Ms. Madelyn Freeman will come out and help us sing this song, it'd mean the world to us," he said as he tried to find me in the wings.

I came out awkwardly as the crowd cheered me on, Freddie smiled and handed me the mic as he started playing the melody.

"She keeps her Moet et Chandon, in her pretty cabinet. Let them eat cake she says, just like Marie Antoinette," I sang.

I sang my heart out and even pushed my limits a bit then I did before. I looked at Roger who was smiling at me. I decided to move around a bit, but not as much as Freddie.

I ended the song as Freddie held his voice over for the ending. I handed him the mic and I went back into the wing.

I decided I wanted to go in the crowd. I had never watched them from down there, and I kind of wanted the full on experience. I could get in backstage easily, so if I needed anything I could go there.

"Ah hello Ms. Freeman. Wanting to go out in the crowd?" Miami, the boy's manager, asked.

"Yes, I kind of want the full on experience." I said. He nodded as I proceed to make my way to the crowd of people.

I happened to make it up to the front which was lucky for me, but when I got to the front it was Freddie and Brian doing Love of my Life.

I saw Roger and Deaky giving out autographs at the front to the people who were closest. I was closer to Deaky, so I made my way over to him. I was getting stares from so many people.

"Deaky!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hey Maddie! How'd you get down there so fast?" He asked.

"I talked to Miami and he let me come down. This is a really cool place to be, especially when you're best friend is singing." I said.

"Yeah, Roger's over there if you want to surprise him," he chuckled. I waved goodbye and proceeded to make my way towards him.

I finally made it over to him, and he was giving out a few more autographs.

"What's the name?" he asked not looking up as I handed him a paper.

"Madelyn." I said trying to cover up my voice, his eyes went wide and he wrote my name down and handed it back to me.

"Roger you idiot! It's me!" I shouted and giggled.

Roger looked back at me and smiled.

"Oh hello love, sorry. I'm so used to just sign and go y'know?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I came down here for the full experience for Love of my Life. It's amazing watching from the crowd." I said.

Roger helped me up on the stage and he brought be back into the wing. He gave a me a kiss before he had to end the show with Bohemian Rhapsody.