chapter twenty nine;

October 30, 1974

Tomorrow was Halloween. Freddie was hosting a Halloween costume party at his house, and Roger and I were going to do a couples costume.

"Why don't we just go as celebrities?" Roger asked.

"Hm okay, what celebrities should we go as?"

"Ourselves, we're pretty famous of I do say so myself," he said with a smirk.

"Oh Rog, I want to go as movie characters."

"I've got it! Why don't we go as Cinderella and Prince Charming? I loved that movie when I was younger," he explained.

"Good Idea! You can use your white tux coat as his suit, and I've seen you wear red pants before, so it settled. You don't have to worry about your hair, I like your blond locks." I said excitedly.

"Aw, I can't wait to see my Cinderella in her ball gown," he said with a cheeky grin.

Oh Rog, you're already quite the Prince Charming aren't you?" I smiled as I kissed him on the lips.

We ended up taking another shower together, but this time things were more heated. Rog kissed all up and down my neck and went to my stomach. He was about to get to the good spot, but I stopped him before things got too far. We ended up going to sleep after making out in the best until I was worn out.

I fell asleep cuddled in his chest, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. That was our new official sleeping position. I loved it, I felt safe and warm and comforted.