chapter one hundred sixty nine;

That same day.
Jason's POV

Who knows how longs it's been since the last time I've gotten to see my daughter. I really wanted to know where she lived so I could at least stop by.

These past four years, I've seen her in the tabloids a lot. She's best friend with frontman Freddie Mercury of Queen, which was one of my favorite bands right now. She's married a drummer of the famous band, and she's pregnant. I really wish I could find her to tell her how much I love her and miss her.

But my damn ex wife had probably already tried to take over her life, unless Maddie got rid of her or at least tried to. That woman never gave anybody a break.

The day she left me repeats over and over. The day she admitted she cheated on me repeats over and over. The day we were in the courthouse signing the divorce papers watching my daughter cry repeats over and over.

She was only a teenager for gods sake.

I looked at the recent pictures I hung of her on my wall from the tabloids, she grew up to be so beautiful. I want to see her, and reunite with her.

I heard that familiar thump on my door, I opened it and picked up the most recent tabloid. I looked at the front cover and my eyes widened with happiness.

Rockstar Freddie Mercury's best friend and rockstar Roger Taylor's wife, Madelyn Taylor, had just recently given birth to two healthy baby twins. Mercury has been seen outside of London's main hospital yelling in joy about how perfect his new god children are." It read.

Holy shit, I finally knew where my daughter is. I could go see her, and my son in law. Jesus, I could even see my new grand babies.

I hopped in my car and rushed there as fast as I could. Once I got there, I went straight to the front desk.

"Here to see Madelyn Taylor," I said.

"Any relationship with Mrs. Taylor? Her and her husband are very private people and only want to see family or close friends," she said.

"I'm Madelyn Taylor's father," I said. She nodded and proceeded me down to a hallway I had never seen before.

"This is the private hallway for celebrities," she said. I nodded and smiled.

My daughter was a celebrity.

She showed me the room and went back to the front desk. I slowly walked up to it and took a deep breath.

I knocked nervously, hoping she would remember who I am.