chapter ninety seven;

That night.
Freddie's POV

"Mary darling, let's watch it," I said nervously. Ugh, how did I tell this to her. I love her so much, and I didn't want this to ruin our relationship.

"Alright dear, I was just making some tea," she said as she sat next to me.

We watched our show, but I just didn't know how to say it. She started watching it, until I said something.

"The whole night, I didn't know if they could hear me," I said as she started to hear the crowd. This was her first time listening to the song, I could tell she knew something was wrong.

She heard the lyrics, then finally started to tear up.

"They're all singing, to you." I said.

She started to tear up even more, this time I felt so guilty and bad. Shit.

"What's wrong Freddie?" She asked.

"I- I think I'm bisexual.." I stuttered.

"Freddie you're gay."

That hurt, but deep down, I knew it was true. I couldn't hide it any longer.

"I don't know why I'm upset, it's not even your fault," she said.

She got up and looked out the window, she started taking off her ring.

"No, you promised you'd keep it on," I said.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

She then caressed my cheek.

"Your life will be very difficult."

She walked away into our room, I just fucked things up a lot. I knew it was for the best, I couldn't just keep a huge lie from her like that.

My life changed from here on out.