chapter one hundred twenty two;

11:30 pm

"Thank you again Fred, you're such a huge help," I said as I gave him a hug.

"Oh of course darling, I would do it for my best friends. I love you two both so much, and I'm glad that now you both have the same last name," he said as he brought us into a hug.

"Want us to help you clean up?" Roger asked.

"Oh no darling, you two go enjoy yourselves for the rest of the night. alive got it covered from here, bye Roger and Maddie," he smiled and waved.

We headed out to the car, Roger and driven it here so he could get ready. Thank god he did.

When we got home Princess was ready to play, she was energetic and excited. It were as if she had gone to the wedding.

Roger threw one of her dog toys around the living room until she got tired out. Thank goodness she did, or Roger and I wouldn't have our fun.

"So what do you want to do petal?" He asked.

"Hm, not too sure. I think it's a bit cheeky if we had a shag session after our wedding," I said.

"We can do whatever you want to do love," he said. Just then we heard a knock on the door.

I went to answer it and I saw Veronica, holding little Lizzie.

"Lizzie!" Roger said as he came and cooed at her.

"I'm so sorry, I know you two just got married. I was just wondering if you could watch Lizzie for tonight, she's been keeping us up. Again, it's alright if you can't I was-" She said before Roger cut her off.

"Of course we'll take care of her! Oh my goodness, this is the best wedding present," he said as he took her in his arms.

I talked to Veronica for a few, she then left and gave us her baby bag. We had a crib for whenever her or Jimmy had to come over, so we were more than happy to take care of her.

I went to take a shower, by the time I got out I saw Roger on our bed with Lizzie in his arms. He was cradling her as she fell asleep ever so softly.

"She's getting so big," I said as I sat next to Roger on the bed.

"She is, soon she'll be learning how to play the drums thanks to me," he said confidently. I giggled and went to get dressed. Roger went to the crib that was on the other side of our room.

He made sure she was asleep whenever he went to lay down on the bed. I dried my hair better and laid next to him. He smiled and put his arms around me, I snuggled closer to his chest. I let his warm skin press against me as I shivered.

"Madelyn Taylor, that sounds amazing," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Of course it does, because it's your last name," I giggled.

Roger came closer to me as I nuzzled my face closer to his chest, we drifted off to sleep.

4:40 am

"Don't worry petal, I've got her. Go back to sleep," Roger said as we were woken up by Lizzie's crying.

I went back to sleep, hoping I could get a few more hours.

Roger's POV

I smiled as I picked up Lizzie, she had stopped crying once I held her. I went to the baby bag Ronnie gave us and pulled out a bottle getting ready to feed her.

I held the bottle up to her lips and she immediately started to drink it. God she was so cute, she's always going to be loved by her godparents.

If only we had a baby like her, it would be the sweetest.