chapter one hundred thirty;

I went on stage, being guided by a stage member.

"Hello everybody," I said. I looked over at Roger and the boys and their eyes lit up.

"So apparently it looks like I'm going to be filling in for everyone who gets sick," I said as the crowd laughed a bit.

"Welcome Maddie Taylor to the stage everyone!" Roger said into his mic. The crowd cheered and whistle.

"Lets hit it off with another new one, tie your mother down!" I said. The boys nodded as they started to play.

I walked around the stage and I moved around, but not as much as Freddie did.

"Tie your mother down, tie your mother down," Deaky and I sang into the mic.

The boys were killing it, I had to admit I'm glad it wasn't one of the guitarists because I'm not the best with those instruments.

We finished the song, the crowd clapped as the boys came out from their instruments. Brian picked up his acoustic guitar and Roger grabbed his tambourine. I knew what song this was.

"We would be delighted if you joined and sang along with us on this one," Brian said.

"Sing along!" Roger shouted.

"This is a little song called thirty nine."

Brian started strumming as Roger began to hit the tambourine. Deaky and I sang back ups while Roger had to show off his falsetto.

"Don't you hear my call? Though you're many years away. Don't you hear me calling you?" Brian sang.

"Write your letters in the sand, for the day I take your hand. In the land that our grandchildren knew." We sang.

Roger started to sing in his high pitched falsetto voice. God is was like an angel coming from heaven.

We finished that song, and played a lot more after that.

6:50 pm

"Are you guys in the mood for singing again?" Brian asked. The crowd clapped and cheered.

"Well I think you can certainly help us out with this one, this is love of my life," he said as he started strumming the strings.

Roger came over and wrapped his arms around me, which gained some attention from the crowd.

"Love of my life, you've hurt me. You've broken my heart, and now you leave me. Love of my life can't you see?" I sang as I cut off to let the crowd sing.

"Bring it back, bring it back. Don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me," they sang. "Beautiful" I said into the mic.

"You will remember, when this is blown over and everything's all by the way. When I grow older, I will be there at your side to remind you, how I still love you. I still love you," I sang some more.

We ended the song, I heard people who were crying in the crowd. Roger picked me up and kissed me which rowled them up a bit.

"Here's a good old song for those good old fashioned lover boys," I said as I excited the crowd. Freddie taught me piano for this song and Bohemian Rhapsody so I was good.

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things, we can do the tango just for two," I started to sing. The crowd came in and started to sing with me.

"Ooh love, Ooh lover boy, what're you doing tonight hey boy. Set my alarm, turn on my charm. That's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy."

I got more into the song, and god this was one of my favorites.

We soon got to the end of the song and the crowd clapped. 

"Encore!" They shouted through their cheering.

The lights dimmed and the boys and I met in the middle of the stage.

"Bohemian Rhapsody?" I asked. They nodded and I began to play the melody. The lights came on and the crowd screamed.

"Momma, ooooh. Didn't mean to make you cry, if I'm not back again this time tomorrow. Carry on, carry on. As if nothing really matters."

As we went through the beginning, soon we reached the operatic section where none of us were on stage. Well, hidden at least.

Once it was over smoke came and the lights flashed on as we got to the rock part.

"So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye? So you think you can love me and leave me to die? Ohhh, baby. Can't do this to me baby. Just got to get out, just got to get right out of here." I sang.

Soon as we played out, the lights dimmed and we ran off stage which earned us a huge cheer.