chapter seventy;

7:30 pm

Paul had decided we were going to park the bus somewhere and sleep for the bus for the night. We would arrive first thing in the morning.

Since we didn't have much to do, I just spent my time with Roger. The boys and Paul were getting drinks at a nearby bar.

Princess was sleeping in her bed near Roger and I's bed. I thought that she might have to go use the bathroom, so I put her on her leash and Roger came along.

"Woah, it's a bit more chilly than I expected," I shivered.

"Here love, take this," Roger said as he wrapped his warm leather jacket around me.

He put his arm around as we waited for Princess to finish up what she was doing.

"Now that the others aren't here," he smirked, "Shall we?"

I gave me a grin back, "We shall."

He took my hand and sprinted back into the bus, closing it and locking it so we'd know if anyone was back. Princess went and laid down on the couch.

"C'mere love," Roger said as he grabbed hold of my wrist.

He then put his hands on my waist and lowered me onto the bed. He started to take off his shirt, but then came back to me.

He pushed me against the wall the mattress was against and held his hands on his my hips and he started pressing kisses against my lips. He took off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I tugged at his pants, but he slipped them off along with his boxers.

Then I heard those familiar words.

"May I?"

I nodded quickly and he tugged them straight off. His lips met with mine, violently.

"Rog-"

"Shhhh. Let's make the best of our time," he said as he put his finger against my lips, I nodded.

He spread my legs wide, so that he could enter me more easily. My breathing became more heavy as I waited for him to make a move.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked.

"Yes Rog, please," I pleaded.

He entered inside of me, going slowly at first. He then sped up, causing me to moan loudly. He brought his lips up to mine and thrusted himself.

"Fuck" I moaned.

Roger was trying to get me to my climax, I could feel it. Roger thrusted more, causing me to moan louder with pleasure.

"Roger"

"Shhhh."

I felt my body shock a wave of pleasure through me, causing my vision to go blurry for a second.

"Felt good love?" Roger asked.

"Mhm," I moaned.

"I knew I could do good," he smiled as he took himself out of me.

"You did me good," I giggled as he motioned me to get off the mattress to change the sheets.

Roger and I put our clothes back on soon after that. Not even ten minutes later we heard a couple of knocks on the door. Timing was perfect.

Roger went to open the door for them, just as he did they bursted through the doors with two girls.

"Rog dear, this is Dolly," Freddie said as he pointed to the blonde girl.

"And that there is Michelle," Brian said as he pointed to the burnet girl.

"They've been wanting to meet you," John smiled as he pushed them closer to him.

This was going to be a long night.