chapter twenty four;

September 3, 1974

It's been about a month since the incident at the bar. Since then, Roger has been more protective over me. Freddie's birthday is in two days. The boys were currently at the studio, so I had some time to myself for a while. I think I had an idea of what I was going to get Fred.

I went downtown to a clothing store. There was a leather jacket that caught my eye, I thought it was perfect. I went to the lady at the counter and got it customized. I got it to say Freddie Fucking Mercury on the back, and under it had his signature phrase "Darling!"
I was pretty excited how it turned out, and I was excited to see Freddie's reaction.

I went over to Roger's flat that day to show him what I got Freddie for his birthday.

"Are you ready to see it love?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me see it," he said excitedly.

I showed him the jacket, his face lit up when he saw it.

"Maddie he's going to fucking love it!" He exclaimed.

"I hope so, it costed a bit much, but with what you guys pay me I could afford it."

He put it back in the box, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to kiss me passionately. I jumped up and straddled my legs around his waist as he carried to over to the couch and sat down. He started to put one hand up my bra, and he just so happened to unhook it. I took off my shirt, and threw it. He took his off and I laid my hand on his ab.

I ended up falling asleep on top of him.

September 5, 1974

We were all at Freddie's flat, celebrating his birthday. Instead of going out to the pub, like we usually did, Fred pulled out his occasional fancy champagne.

It was my turn to give him my present. I pushed the box the jacket was in closer to him so he could open it.

"I hope you like it Fred," I said nervously.

He opened my present, and when he did, his face lit up with joy. I could tell he loved it. I was so happy he did.

"Darling I love it! Oh my god, this is amazing. Thank you so much,"
He said as he grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"No problem Fred, I'm glad you like it," I said with a smile.