chapter five hundred fourty six;

July 1, 1977
Michael's POV

Hm, I wonder how much Maddie's been thinking about me.

I know she isn't the one for Roger.

I know, I know. They got married and everything and now I'm hearing rumors that she was pregnant.

I know they're rumors because Maddie hadn't had sex with anyone else but me.

"It's true," I heard the man say behind me.

I turned around and saw Paul. He was the one who even hired me at Rockfield in the first place. Roger had no right to fire me like that.

I only wanted the one and only girl I loved back.

"What's true?" I asked.

"She's pregnant."

My heart broke right then and there. The fact I'd been betrayed by her makes me want to ruin Roger's life.

So that's exactly what I'll do.

"They're the only two that know what I'm trying to do with Freddie," Paul said again.

"We have to ruin his life somehow. I know just how to do it."

"Hm alright, tell me the plan and we'll do it soon." He smirked.

"Sounds good. I'll think of a bit more and I'll tell you in about a week," I said. I told him my address so he could come over anytime.

This was going to be good.

Maddie's POV

"Roger! Cmon sweetheart, we've got to get down to the studio. The boys need you," I shouted.

"Alright, alright. Are you coming along?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my purse as we were about to get ready to head out.

Princess laid in her bed, being the good angel she's always been. Roger and I haven't gotten on to her once since we've had her.

"Alright cmon love," Roger said as he opened the door, I walked behind him.

He opened up the car door for me, I swear he's going to be like this for a while.

"Why are you getting protective of me? I'm not even that big yet," I giggled a bit.

"Because love, you're carrying our baby. I need to keep you and that baby safe, is I didn't I would never forgive myself." He said as he rested his hand on my thigh. I blushed a bit and held my hand to his.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said as he kissed my ring finger.

We arrived at the studio, of course, since they just got off of tour they already had an album idea.

"We'll call it, News of The World." I heard Freddie saying. We walked in and their eyes went on us.

Freddie's beamed as I walked in.

"Oh darling, you're practically glowing! How are you feeling dear?" He asked me as he pushed Roger out of the way.

"I'm feeling alright, morning sickness finally went away," I said. He brought me into a hug but then Roger came and pushed him away from me.

"Stop trying to steal my wife away from me," he said jokingly mad.

"Well it's not my fault she's my best friend," Freddie said.

Roger chased Freddie around the studio until Freddie came and hit behind me.

"You can't hide behind my pregnant wife, Freddie." Roger groaned as he tried to move around me.

"Yes I can, she loves me. She'll let me hide behind her if I have to," Freddie said.

"Keep thinking that," I giggled.

"Maddie! Darling how could you! I'm the reason you two are together anyways," he sassed.

"I'm joking," I said as I brought him into a hug. I then went back to the side of my loving husband.

"We're here too," Brian said as he cleared his throat.

"We know," I said.

God I love these people.