chapter fifty two;

Later in the day we took a stroll in a nearby park. I had to say, Paris was way different than London. There are so many people here that are from different countries and who have different accents.

"Roger, thank you again for bringing me here." I said as I leaned against his shoulder.

"Again love, s'not a problem at all. I'd do anything for my beautiful girlfriend." Of course as always, I blushed.

The park was really big, we took our time going through it. By the time we were done, it was already dark.

"How about we go for a drink. Sound good love?" Roger asked.

"Of course, I saw one in the hotel we're staying at. Looked a bit expensive though," I said.

"Money isn't a worry for me. The only thing I need to worry about is making you happy," he said as we started to walk back to the hotel.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," he smiled.

As we made our way back to the hotel, of course, there was paparazzi as usual. They had been flashing cameras and asking all kinds of stupid questions. I hid my face and we headed to the bar that we were planning on going to.

When we got there, of course, I already knew what was going to happen so I went light on the drinks while Roger was getting shitfaced.

"Rog, maybe you shouldn't drink that much-" I said but then was stopped by one of his sloppy kisses.

"No! Who even are you?" He asked.

I looked at him with a wide grin. This was my chance to mess with his drunk ass.

"My name is Madelyn. S'nice to meet you." I said cheekily.

"Madelyn huh? You look a lot like my girlfriend. You even have the same name as her but I call her Mads." He said.

I tried to hold back my tears of laughter, but I needed this to go on longer.

"Oh really? Where is Maddie? What did you do with her!" He said demandingly.

"I'm not sure where she is, but I'm sure she won't mind me taking you up to your room."

He looked at me with squinted eyes, trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Okay, but no funny business. I'm in love with my girlfriend and I don't need to be cheating on her." He said as he was wobbling towards to elevator.

"You must really love Maddie. She seems like a lucky girl if you ask me." I said.

"Yes I love her so much. Her hair smells like strawberries and she always has good perfume on."

I chuckled trying to hold back a loud cackle.

"How long do you want to stay with Maddie for?" I decided to ask.

"Well, I was hoping maybe I can propose soon because I want her to be in my life forever. I want to marry her and start a family with her. She's the love of my life," he said as he stumbled into the hotel room.

My jaw dropped. Did he actually want to propose to me or is that just the beer talking? Oh my god.

"Are you coming?" He asked as he motioned me to come in the room.

"Sure," I hesitated.

I helped Roger change his clothes and get into bed. Once I helped him get tucked in, I opened the door so he would think that I was Maddie coming inside.

"Hello my love," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

I heard a snore escape his lips, and that's when I knew I did my job better than expected.