chapter seventy one;

"So do you work out?" Dolly asked in her high pitched voice.

"Sometimes, I've been a bit too busy nowadays to," Roger said. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable.

I was getting really pissed off with these two girls. They were all over Roger- well I could tell they were. I was still behind the curtain, sitting on our bed.

"So like, are you interested in anyone new? That girl you were dating for a while, Mackenzie, she must be getting boring by now." I could hear Michelle say. That pissed me off the most. I went out there, they weren't paying attention to me.

"She not boring! She's amazing, and-" Roger said as I cut him off by kissing him.

He kept this kiss going until finally pulling away. I saw Princess was in Dolly's lap.

"Mm, hey love. I thought you were taking a nap," he smiled as he sat me on his lap.

"Yeah I was, just a bit tired s'all- Oh hello, who are you?" I asked as I looked over at the two girls who had their mouths wide open.

"Uh- I'm D-Dolly," Dolly stuttered.

"I'm Michelle. You must be another one of the groupies." Michelle started.

I gave her a death stare. She really had balls if she wanted to call me a groupie.

"Yeah, we were just talking to Roger getting to know him a bit. You're not the only one who can get his attention," Dolly spoke up.

"Actually I am the only one who can get his attention. Oh and by the way Michelle, It's Maddie, not Mackenzie." I gave them a rude smirk.

"Let's go to bed," Roger smirked as he picked me up. I could tell he was trying to make them jealous just as much as I could.

"Alright babe," I said as I laid my head against his shoulder.

We both bursted out laughing once we got behind the curtain. Their expressions were priceless.

"Oh my goodness that was hilarious," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"So you weren't asleep?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Hell no, their voices were too high pitched for me to even sleep." I laughed. He chuckled as he snuggled up next to me on the mattress.

I turned to face Roger and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I snuggled closer to him and pressed a kiss against his chest. We fell asleep before the others.