chapter one hundred thirty four;

London, England

I was on my way to Veronica's house, luckily I had Roger and I's car so I could get around easier.

I arrived and knocked on the door, Ronnie knew I was coming home.

"I've been expecting you...." Veronica said as she tried to sound freaky.

"Oh give it a break Ronnie," I giggled, "Ready to make the best out of these few months?"

"Of course! Princess misses you so much already," she said. I saw Princess and she ran into my arms. Oh how I've missed my sweet girl. We went inside and I set my bag by the door.

"Where's Liz?" I asked.

"Ah, she's sleeping. She's going to be so excited whenever she sees you're here," she laughed.

"Of course, I'm the best aunt in the world," I giggled she agreed and went to go lay down.

"You can sleep in here with me whenever you're ready to come to bed, I know you left Madrid pretty late," she said. I thanked her and made some tea, I wonder what Roger was thinking.

Roger's POV

"We're here boys," Brian said as we landed in Berlin. God I really wished Maddie was here, I missed seeing her beautiful face already.

I wish she was coming off the plane with me, holding my hand, snuggling her head into my shoulder.

I can't survive five fucking months.

Let's just get this over with, I kept telling myself. I knew the more I thought about getting it over with, the fast the day I came home would come.

Hopefully.

We got to our hotel, Freddie knew I was feeling a bit down. Probably because he knew I was more quiet than usual.

"Don't worry Rog, she's at home waiting for you. Plus she's with Veronica so she's not completely alone. She's with Elizabeth, so don't get so worried darling," he said.

I nodded and headed up to my hotel, that I was going to be in...

alone.

7:00 pm

"How are you doing Berlin?" Freddie asked into the mic. The crowd cheered, I was remembering the night Maddie performed for him.

"Now it's time for a little humber called Liar!" Freddie said. I was still thinking about her, I couldn't get her off my mind god damnit.

"Roger! We're playing Liar, waiting on you," Freddie said as he was in front of my drum kit. I started drumming and I didn't stop.

Thinking about her, that was.

11:00 pm

"Madelyn speaking."

"Hello petal, how're doing?" I asked.

"Roger! I'm horrible, I miss you so much. I can't stand being without you," she pouted.

"I know love, I know. Only a few more months and you'll finally be in my arms again," I said.

"If only it would come quicker," she said.

"How's Lizzie?"

"She's great, she seems like she misses you too," she said.

"That's good. I'm glad she has her aunt there at least."

"She should have her uncle here," she said I could tell she was frowning.

"Give it some time love, I promise I'll be home before you know it."

"Alright honey, I love you."

"I love you too petal."

"Goodnight," she said.

"Goodnight," I said as I hung up. 

God I missed her smile.