chapter sixty six;

The start of the ceremony.

"Today we gather here to witness the union of John Deacon and Veronica Tetzlaff in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love forever each has grown and matured. They have decided to live the rest of their lives as husband and wife," the priest started.

"Do you, John, take Veronica to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you live?"

"I do," John smiled.

"Do you, Veronica, take John to be your lawfully wedded husband,promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever life challenges you may face, for as long as you live?"

"I do," she smiled.

I looked over at Roger as they were exchanging the rings. He was staring dead at me. I could tell he was dying to put his hands on me by the expression he had on his face. I mouthed 'later' and he nodded and grinned. By the time I looked back at the bride and groom, they were already done exchanging the rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

John brought Vera in for a kiss I started to cry. Roger came over to me and hugged me in his arms. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We told John that we couldn't make it to the reception because we had to go home and check on Princess. God knows what kind of shit she got herself into.

When we got home, surprisingly nothing was broken or smashed. Everything was just how it was left. I'm pretty impressed.

"Wow Princess! You didn't ruin anything, you're such a good puppy aww," Roger said excitedly.

I giggled as Roger came up towards me and wrapped his large arms around me.

"Want to take Princess on a walk? We did get home a bit early anyways. It's only five," Roger said.

"Sure let me get dressed for that, this dress wasn't made to go for walks in," I giggled.

"It was made for you to walk down the isle someday," Roger smirked.

"Not what I meant, I'd choose a lot prettier dress than this one."

"I bet you would, now go get dressed." He said.

After I went to go and get dressed, Roger had already leashed Princess. I smiled when she tried to run around the living room still on the leash. Roger kept pulling her back, and she stayed.

"Alright let's go," I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Roger chuckled.

"Because you're such a good dog dad," I giggled as he took my hand in his.

"And I'd be an awesome dad to our child," he smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."