chapter ninety four;

November 20, 1975
Maddie's POV

Tomorrow was the day that 'A Night at The Opera' is fully released. They've already released Bohemian Rhapsody as a single for the album, but they wouldn't play it.

Freddie then found someone else to play his creation, someone named Kenny. After he played it once, he played it five more times within those two days. They people love it already, and I'm so excited for the more music Queen comes out with.

"Love?" I heard Roger shout from downstairs. I went downstairs to see him snuggling with Princess in his arms.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Would you like to come with us to the press conference tomorrow? Veronica and Mary are going, but I don't think Chrissie can go because of her morning sickness," Roger said.

"Sure I'll go, but will I get to sit with you?" I asked.

"Of course hun, I will do anything to get you to be with me at all times. Especially with the pervy reporters around," he said as he pulled me into his lap next to Princess.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and started kissing his neck. He started laughing and he brought me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me. He started to take off my shirt and kiss my chest. He then unhooked my bra and started kissing my boobs.

He put his hands on my hips and around my arse. I ran my fingers through Roger's hair as he started to kiss my lips passionately. Tiny moans escaping out mouthes every now and then.

We heard the doorbell ring, and we stopped immediately.

We shot up and got my shirt ad bra on quickly, they then knocked again.

Just as I was fully dressed Roger had opened to door, revealing a familiar face...

"We have stuff to discuss missy," the woman herself said.

"No. Leave." I said to my mum.

"Why? I just asked Freddie for your new address. Quite the ice place here you've got, did your money buy it?" She asked as she pointed at Roger.

"Roger slam it." I said angered.

He slammed the door right in front of my mum, I could tell she was really pissed off.

She started banging on the door, louder and louder.

We ignored it, and she had finally left. Me and Roger decided to go back to what we were doing on the living room couch, but this time in our bed.

Roger stripped off his clothes, and then he came to take mine off. Once we were fully naked, we were going at it in our new bed.

We then heard the door slam right open. It was her.

"I said we have stuff to discuss," she said as we were trying to his ourselves under the covers.

"Get the hell out you perv! I'd do anything for you to disown her, Roger call the police." I said cried out.

Roger quickly wrapped a smaller blanket around him, he then got up and went to the phone and dialed 999.

She then took the phone out of Roger's hand and slammed it down to hang it up. Great.

"Listen here. I will not put up with this type of behavior. William will walk you down the isle and that's final." She said.

"He's not my dad! I refuse! If you can find my real dad after you left him, I'd like him to walk me down the isle. You're not invited the to wedding, Roger get her out of here." I said.

Roger managed to get her out of the house, surprisingly. God was I done with that woman.