chapter one hundred three;

March 2, 1976
Beijing, China

"Hey Ronnie, how are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm doing fine, I just went on a little walk with Princess. She's quite the walker," she laughed.

"Oh my god. You shouldn't be walking her when you're about to give birth in like what, three months?" I said.

"Oh it's no worries at all, the doctor said I shouldn't sit around all day like most pregnant women do," she said.

"Oh alright, how's the baby doing?"

"The baby's just fine, by the time you guys get back I'll be two months away from birth."

"How much do you miss John?"

"Oh so much Mads, you don't even know. If I drop something I have to sit down and pick it up, or if I need help getting something I have to do it on my own. I've had to wear slip on shoes these past six months because I can't tie my shoes," she laughed.

"Aw you poor thing, once it's all over it'll be worth it," I said.

"Indeed it will. I wont keep you for long Mads, it was nice talking with you. Princess is being an angel, and tell John I said hey."

"Alright, I love you. If anything happens, call me and I swear I'll be out faster than you think."

"Haha, alright Maddie. I love you too."

I hung up the phone, and sat on the bed. Veronica had to be my best friend girl wise. She called me at least once every three days to update me about Princess because she offered to keep her while we were gone. She about a year now.

"Who was the love?" Roger asked as he came out the bathroom.

"Oh it was Veronica, she says that by the time we get back she'll be two months away from giving birth," I said.

"Really? Wow, it feels like only yesterday John told us she was pregnant."

"And we're the godparents."

Later.

The boys are having yet another successful concert. I swear they're sing out everywhere now, it's crazy. Nowadays I get noticed easily if I go out in public by myself, I see people following me but I just try to ignore it for the most part.

"Mama oooohhhh, I don't wanna die. Sometimes wish I've never been born at all," Freddie sang.

Soon enough after that, it was over. The boys were doing a meet and greet this time of round, so I had to go with them at the front of the arena they were playing at.

A few minutes later.

The boys started signing posters, shirts, and vinyls.

"Excuse me, you're Maddie right?" A lady asked as I down next to Roger.

"I am, is there anything you need?" I asked.

"Ooh yes please! Can you sign my shirt, I loved your singing for Killer Queen. I really wish you could've preformed it again," she said.

I smiled and sighed her shirt, she seemed so happy once I did. She thanked me and went on her way.

"Wow love, you're becoming famous. Soon enough you'll be more famous than us," Roger chuckled as he signed a hat.

"I dunno about that,"