chapter one hundred six;

March 30, 1976

We were landing in Queensland, Australia. I held Roger's hand as we got off the plane.

"Look at all this paparazzi, I bet we could have a bit of fun with this," Roger whispered and smirked.

Roger and I walked over hand in hand to where most of the paparazzi was waiting. We were acting like we were waiting for the rest of the band.

"Pretend I just whispered something seductive," he said as he nuzzled his face into my hair. I bit my lips and giggled a bit and the paparazzi were getting crazy.

"They're flirting!" They all said.

Roger wrapped his arms around my waist as the other boys came over to where we were.

Freddie smirked and knew exactly what we were doing.

"Welcome Queen's most productive couple!" Freddie said as the paparazzi grew bigger.

Roger kissed my cheek and I ran my fingers through his hair, the paparazzi were flashing their cameras trying to ask us questions.

We walked out of the airport with Roger holding me bridal style while Miami held our bags and put them in the limo.

"The paparazzi sure did love you guys back there," Brian chuckled.

"Indeed, it was because of Roger though. He thought it'd be nice to have 'fun' ha." I giggled. Roger nodded and grinned.

"Of course it was darling, you wouldn't do anything like that," Freddie said as he poured himself a glass of limo champagne.

Roger hauled me onto his lap and held his hands on my waist. He buried his face into my hair and started pressing kisses along my neck.

"Alright, alright! Don't make us uncles too soon," Deaky said as he covered his eyes.

Roger rolled his eyes and continued to snuggle his face into my hair. I loved the feeling of his touch god damn.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the hotel, which had a bunch of people line up as we stepped out of the limo.

"Cmon doll, let's mess with the paparazzi more," Roger smirked. I knew he was testing out new nicknames for me since we are getting married so I didn't question.

"Again, pretend I whispered something sexy," he smirked as he bit his lip.

"Pretend I whispered something back," I said as I nuzzled my face against his.

He kissed my cheek and the paparazzi clapped and cheered.

"How sweet!" We heard someone shout. Roger grabbed our bags and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

We walked into the hotel room as Paul was getting our room numbers. He handed us our keys and we headed up to our rooms.

The boys weren't performing until tomorrow night, so we had a free day for the rest of the day.