chapter one hundred fifty two;

October 7, 1977

"Happy anniversary Mrs. Taylor," Roger said as my eyes fluttered open.

"And happy anniversary to you too Mr. Taylor." I smiled as I stretched a bit.

I sat up on the bed and turned away from Roger. I had a hard time getting up a bit because I was 17 weeks now. How fun.

"Oh here, let me help you petal." Roger said as he grabbed my hand. He helped me off the bed as we started to head downstairs, Princess followed right behind us.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw so many breakfast foods.
So. Fucking. Much.

"Rog- Who's going to eat all this food?" I asked.

"You and the twins of course, all three of you need to eat petal." He said as he wrapped an arm around my stomach.

I smiled as I grasped his arm. He motioned me over to the table as he sat down in front of me. I wasn't the only one who had to eat.

"How's your food? I didn't think I cooked it well-" Roger said.

"Oh no sweetheart, it's good. Thank you so much, you didn't have to do this for me." I smiled.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to. Besides, you and our little sprouts need food," he chuckled.

I smiled at the thought of Roger being a dad. He'd be such a good father.

"Do you have to go to the studio?" I asked.

"Actually today the boys are coming over to film the music video for We Will Rock You and Spread Your Wings. We're using our back garden. Once we're finished they'll leave and we can spend the rest of the day together." He said as he grabbed my hand from across the table.

"When will they be here?" I asked.

"Not until noon, so we've still got time," he said.

We spent the rest of our morning eating and talking about Queen, and by the sounds of it, Queen was doing pretty fucking good.

Noon.

I heard a barge in at the front door. Yep. Freddie's here.

Roger was getting dressed, I was already dressed so I decided to go down there and greet them.

"Maddie darling! How are you doing?" Freddie slurred.

"Fred what the hell, are you drunk?" I asked.

The other two nodded. Shit.

I gave them a hug and friendly kiss on the cheek one by one, and that's  when Roger came down.

They all headed out to our gardens where Roger had already set up a platform for them to shoot on. The camera crew were already here getting things ready for the video. Princess barked at the camera crew, but then stopped after a while.

As they started shooting we will rock you, Freddie was stumbling a bit every now and then but he was lip syncing pretty well for someone who's drunk.

"Hey boys, In going to go inside and lay down for a bit!" I shouted. They nodded and gave me a thumbs up, I was getting a tired.

Once I got in the house, I saw the front door was wide open.

"H-Hello?" I stuttered.

That's when I felt someone grab my and push me up against a nearby wall, Princess was outside running so she wasn't here to help.

There were two men. One short, one taller. Both wearing black masks.

"Wow, so that prick really did get you pregnant," the taller one said.

Wait. I recognized that voice from anywhere.

"M-Michael?"