chapter one hundred twenty seven;

January 7, 1977

I walked into the airport, hand in hand with Roger. Of course people were staring and talking amongst themselves, but we had a flight to catch. I realized Paul wasn't coming until the last two months which was amazing.

The boys arrived after us as we waited for them. Freddie being a bit more happier than usual.

"Hello Maddie darling! Oh How have you been, I've missed you!" He said as he put his arms around me on a hug.

"I'm great Fred, thanks. How are you?" I asked.

"Never better, great seeing the cutest couple in public," he teased.

Roger wrapped his arms around me in a hug. He gave me a kiss on my forehead as I looked up at him.

Two hours later.

We were on the plane already, about to land in Paris. I had good memories in Paris, so I was a bit excited to see what this show was going to be.

Roger was sitting on the outside this time, I didn't mind really.

"Hello sir, would you like some water?" A flight attendant lady asked.

"Indeed I would please, and two for my lovely wife here," he said as he grasped my hand.

She looked a bit upset, but jealous.

"Sure thing," she said as she faked a smile.

God was this going to be a long ass trip.

A few hours later.

We arrived in Paris, we were currently at our hotel getting ready to check in. Miami was getting our room numbers. I admired the scenery of the beautiful hotel we were staying in.

After we got our room keys, Roger and I went up to our room.

"I didn't know we would arrive so late," I said looking at the time. It was already 8 pm.

"I know love, I thought we would've left earlier but I guess not. Do you want to go ahead and get ready to sleep?" Roger asked. I could tell he was a bit tired.

"Yeah, I'll get changed."

I got changed into my sleepwear and joined Roger in the bed. He turned over and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and rubbed circles on my back.

"Goodnight Taylor," I said as I yawned.

"And goodnight to you too, Taylor." He chuckled. I knew he was going to sleep after he made sure I was, so I tried as hard as possible to sleep. I ended up falling asleep in Roger's grasp.

A few hours later.

I woke up, I wasn't in the bed with Roger though. I looked around and realized I was at the hotel's lobby.

I remembered our room number, and luckily I had a key on me. I went up to our room and stopped outside the door.

I heard moaning.

I quickly opened the door to see Roger and some girl in our bed making out and shagging, I could tell they were naked under the covers.

My mouth fell open. Tears started streaming down my face as I saw Roger cheating on me.

"Roger! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, trying my best not to shout.

"I got bored of you, I couldn't do it. I just couldn't commit. You don't know how many times I tried cheating on you before we got married. It was so hard because you were always with me." He said.

"Rog-" was all I managed to say.

"Get that slut out of our bed!" I shouted. The girl quickly threw on her clothes and ran out of the room.

"You scared away my shag! How could you do that?!" He shouted.

"You fucking cheated on me! I knew I couldn't trust you. I shouldn't have gone with my gut, I shouldn't have gone with Freddie!" I shouted at him. He turned on the lamp, I saw anger in his blue eyes and was scared for dear life.

"You'll fucking regret that!" He shouted and he pushed me against the wall. I started crying hysterically as he picked me up to slam me on the ground again.

"Stop! Please!" I yelled. Roger didn't stop.

"No! You scared off my shag! Say you regret it!" He shouted as he wrapped his hand around my neck, not being able to breathe.

"No! You can't go fucking cheating on me like that!" I shouted.

He let go and threw me against the wall. That time must've been harder than the first times.

Because it woke me up from the nightmare.