chapter one hundred eighty eight;

"Goodnight my angels," I said as I tucked the twins in the bed beside ours. Hopefully they would get used to this.

They fell straight asleep, they must've been tired from the plane ride. I wasn't complaining, now I got to spend some time with Roger.

Our phone rang, so I told Roger I'd answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Mrs. Taylor?" The woman from downstairs asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Someone would like me to forward their call to you. A woman named Chrissie May," she said.

"Go on ahead,"

"Maddie. I need your help, I've already tried talking to Veronica but I got an answer I didn't want to hear," Chrissie said. I could tell she was crying and sobbing.

Roger laid down on the bed and looked in confusion. I gave him a reassuringly look before he nodded and laid down.

"Alright Chrissie, calm down. What's the matter?"

"I- well. I'm pregnant, and I don't just want to call Brian and tell him while he's there," she said.

"Were you planning on getting pregnant?" I asked.

"N-no. But I was just wondering if you could tell Brian for me, and then tell him to call me so we could talk about it," she said.

"Sure thing Chrissie, I've got your back," I smiled.

"Oh thank you thank you Maddie! What would a girl do without you," she laughed through her tears.

"Not much apparently, don't worry it's not too late so I'll tell him now," I smiled.

"Maddie there's one more thing-" she said.

"What's that?"

"If you guys are gone until August- he won't be here for the birth of his child-"

"When are you due?"

"Not until July."

"We'll be in Europe by then. Maybe he can take a night off to be with you, but I'll talk to him."

"Go do that please, and thank you so much."

"Not a problem at all, goodnight Chris."

"Goodnight Mads."

I hung up the phone and got dressed into one of Roger's shirts and pajama pants.

"What was that about?" Roger asked.

"Chrissie's pregnant and she'll be giving birth while we're on tour and she wants me to go tell Brian for her," I said.

"Alright, but don't stay over there too long," he said. I nodded and made my way over to Brian's room. I knocked on his door quietly, and the tall guitarist answered right away.

"Hey Bri."

"Maddie, come on in," he said as he motioned me into his room.

I sat on the edge of his bed while he sat next to me. I tried to start off with a bit of small talk before I shared the news to him.

"Brian there's news," I said a bit seriously.

"What? Are you pregnant again?" He chuckled.

"No, but Chrissie called me and said that she is. She's due in July, but we'll probably be in Europe by then so you could fly out to be with Chrissie when she-" I said before I was cut off by Brian's lips meeting mine.

I tried to pull away, but Brian deepened it as I tried so hard to stop. I tried to push his head away, but he grabbed mine and continued pressing his lips to mine violently.

He finally pulled away, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Maddie- I- I'm so sorry-" He said as he looked down at the ground.

"She said for you to call her," was all I said as I walked out and slammed his hotel door shut.

I came back into mine and Roger's hotel room, I knew I had to tell him what had happened. I just needed to keep him from killing Brian.

"How'd it go?" He asked as I walked in the room.

"He kissed me," I said as I paced around the room.

"He WHAT?!" He almost screamed.

"I'm going to kill him, I swear to god!" He shouted as he tried to make his way to the door.

"Roger no! Don't please! I have no idea why he did it, but he may just have something going on!" I shouted as I tried to block his way.

"Maddie why are you protecting him! You're supposed to let me keep you away from other guys, especially my band mates!" He shouted.

"I'm not, you just don't need to kill him! He's probably confused. You need to be quiet or you'll wake the twins," I said.

"You can protect him all you want, Im going to sleep. You can let him kiss you behind my back more while I'm asleep," he said.

I started to feel hot tears stream down my face as I saw him get back in bed. He turned the opposite way so he wouldn't be facing me. I went and laid down on the other side, facing the wall.

This isn't how I wanted things to turn out for fucks sake.