chapter sixty;

July 25, 1975

Roger's birthday was tomorrow, and the dog is doing really good so far. Brian and Chrissie are spoiling her and giving her so much love.

It was around 10 am, I slept in a bit. The boys weren't working this week because Freddie wanted to help John prepare his wedding ceremony which I still needed a dress for.

I looked at Roger, he was sleeping peacefully next to me. Little snores escaping his lips every now and then. He was so cute while he was sleeping.

I slowly got up out of the bed, trying not to wake Roger up. I had my back facing towards him, and when I heard him grunt and move around, I knew I failed.

"You're just going to leave me like that love?" He asked in his morning raspy voice. I giggled and went to his side of the bed and got on top of him.

"Well I didn't want to wake you up, you're so cute while you're asleep," I giggled some more.

He brought me down and took me into a kiss, god did I love the way he felt against my body. His body gave me warmth and comfort, a place I would die to be any minute of the day.

"Let's go get breakfast shall we?" He offered.

"Of course, I'll get ready." I said as I grabbed one of his shirts from his dresser and pulled it over me, I grabbed some skinny jeans as I knew Roger was watching me.

"Damn babe, you look good wearing my clothes," he chuckled.

"Oh this? This is just the beginning," I teased.

"Ugh Maddie, you're going to be the death of me." He whined as I brought him into another kiss.

After we went to get breakfast, we went home. I'm pretty sure Roger thought I forgot about his birthday because I hadn't mentioned it yet, but little did he know...

I looked at my watch to see it was already half one.

"Oh shit Rog, we've been watching television for god knows long." I said as he laughed.

"Well would you like to do something else?" He smirked.

"I think I know exactly what you want... but we can't do that right now it's too early." I joked as he frowned.

"How about you do a fashion show and model my clothes?" He smirked.

"Okay, but please contain your excitement. I can't get that much attention for wearing clothes that are super big on me," I joked.

I went to our closet and pulled out some adidas pants with stripes and a button up shirt.

When I came out of our room, his eyes went straight towards me. Watching my every move.

The next outfit was some of his blue jeans along with a Queen shirt and his tanner fur coat. When I went out, he was drooling all over it.

"Ugh babe. I really can't contain myself at this point," he whined.

"You're going to have to contain it love. For me," I smiled. He put his head in his hands.

We spent the rest of the day together. I had already called Brian to tell him I wouldn't be other today for the dog because I wanted to distract Roger.

I just couldn't wait for tomorrow.