chapter seven;

It was the next morning, I decided to cook myself some eggs with bacon. The previous night before still had me dazed to see how well he knew what girls loved. I heard a familiar stumble as someone barged into the living room. Freddie was here.

"Oh darling tell me how it went. I'm dying to know details." He said eagerly.

"He took me to a nice little park that seemed to be in the middle of London, I've never noticed it before. He had some wine and some finger sandwiches, which he said Brian and John helped him with. He even brought chocolates covered strawberries! He said you told them they were my favorite," I said as I was filling him in with details.

"That sounds divine. I'm glad the blondie treated you well." He smiled.

"Oh and there's something else I forgot Fred."

"What's that dear?"

"He kissed me."

I watched Freddie facial expression change rapidly. His eyes widened and I thought his jaw was going to come off. He looked and stared at me for a good 30 seconds before saying anything.

"He what?"

"He kissed me."

He gave me a smile. I could tell he was happy for me, and that I found somebody I may actually work out with. Quite frankly I would date Roger, he's really caring. Freddie let out a high pitched scream before finally saying something.

"Thank you for telling me that darling, now we have something to tease him about." He said jumping up and down.

"Don't do that to the poor lad, he was genuinely good to me. I'd be happy to go on another date with him. Say, do you have to go to the studio today?"

"Yeah, would you like to come?"

"Sure, let me get ready. I'll meet you in the limo."

I put on some black skinny jeans, a pastel pink wool sweater, and some ankle high black boots. I brushed my hair out and grabbed my purse. I went outside to see Freddie giving out autographs to dying fans. The people truly do love Queen.

"Alright darling we best be on our way," he said as he helped me into the limo.

*~||•||~*

We arrived at the studio, we heard the boys chatting away in the control room. They all looked at us, but Roger gave me a smile and a wave. He patted the seat next to him and motioned me to sit next to him.

"John Reid called today," Brian started, "He has a little tour in mind for us."

"It's not little Brian," Roger continued, "He's booked us a tour of America! Our most recent album hit the charts in the U.S."

Freddie sat there motionless for a second before saying something.

"Yes- Yes! We are going on a tour darlings! This is the beginning of Queen!" He exclaimed.

"Congratulations guys, I'm so happy for you all. You guys are going to do such great things!" I said as I started to get a wide smile started on my face.

"Thank you Maddie, say, how would you like to come on tour with us? There would be great bonding opportunities over there." John asked.

"Really? I'd love to, as long as it's okay with the others."

"We would love to have you come cheer us on, Maddie." Brian said giving me a smile.

"I'd like to have you there too," Roger whispered, "Maybe we could go on a few more dates while we over there." He smirked.

"Maybe."

"Yes darling please come to America with us. It would be amazing to have my best friend with me." Freddie said clapping his hands together.

"Then it's official, looks like I'm going on tour with Queen." I smiled.