chapter one hundred one;

December 31, 1975

"3... 2... 1... Happy New Years!" We shouted and cheered in Freddie's hotel room. Roger and I made out, of course while the other boys rolled their eyes. We didn't care.

"Time to bring out the champagne darlings!" Freddie said as he got one of the champagne bottles out.

We all cheer our drinks and drank our champagne. We are currently in Copenhagen, which we only have 6 more shows left after this one.

This is a world tour we are on.

Roger came and sat next to me, we had been drinking alcohol all night. I honestly think he's a bit drunk.

"10 more months till we get married," he slurred.

"No, it's 10 months and a week," I giggled.

He struggled to sit up, I had to sit in his lap in a chair to keep him up.

"I like this," he smirked.

"No kinky thoughts right now Taylor," I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me.

About an hour later we decided we were going to head out, Roger was drunk as hell and was going to have a head ache in the morning and I didn't want him to make it worse.

When we got in the room, Roger went straight to the bed and spread out. There wasn't any room for me to sit or even lay.

"Looks like I'm taking the floor," I said as I grabbed a spare blanket.

"No, you take the bed. I'll take the floor, I may be drunk but I still have manners," he said.

"Why can't we both just sleep in the bed? I'd miss you too much," I frowned. He patted the spot I usually laid on and I jumped in immediately.

Roger looked at me with drunken eyes and then let his hands roam my body. God I loved the way his touch feels.

"Maddie, you're so beautiful," he said as he started kissing my neck. A moan slipped through my lips and that's what's really got him going.

"Rog- Not now please. Let's wait until after tour," I said. He took his hands off of me and we got into our sleeping position.

The next morning.

"Ugh my head-" I heard Roger say as he sat up in our bed.

"S'not my fault you decided to get well drunk last night," I rolled my eyes.

The boys had a show later tonight, so Roger had to feel okay to even go.

Once we got there they set up their equipment as usual, and they got their stage clothes on. Of course I had to help with makeup a bit, but it's alright because I love doing makeup.

Later.

"Love of my Life, you've hurt me. You've broken my heart, and now you leave me. Love of my life can't you see? Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me." Freddie sang, his voice was completely incredible.

I loved their shows so much, of course. Not that because they were my best friends, but because their music was actually amazing. Freddie had an amazing vocal range.

I will always and forever love their music.