chapter one hundred ninety one;

February 7, 1979
LA, California

"Maddie! Maddie! It's twins! Two twin baby girls," Chrissie yelled in my ear as I was trying to get ready for tonight's show.

"That's great but um, I have news to tell you," I said. I really didn't have a choice at this point.

I heard Roger stumble behind me, but he reassured me that he was okay as he came into the hotel room. He gave the twins to him mum, he's such a helpful man.

"What? Is something wrong with Brian?" She asked.

"He's cheating on you," I said a bit strong.

"W-What? What's her name?" She asked. I could heard her voice getting sad.

"Her name is Anita Dobson. She's an actress or something according to Brian. He's taking her everywhere on our tour," I sighed.

"Tell him that when he comes back, I'm going to make him sign divorce papers. I'm done putting up with his bullshit. I always knew something was up between us," she started crying.

"I will. I told him what he did was wrong, but he didn't care. I'll call you later, I've got to get ready for tonight's show." I sighed.

"Okay Maddie. Thank you for everything," she said.

"No problem, bye Chrissie."

I hung up the phone and put on a tight red dress for tonight's show.

"Ugh Maddie, why did you have to put on that dress. I won't be able to keep my hands off of y-" Roger whined before I cut him off with a passionate kiss.

He put his arms around me and tried to lift me up. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up.

"Maddie, Roger come on and stop almost having sex darling!" Freddie shouted and banged on our door.

I opened the door, that's when I noticed I made red lipstick stains on Roger's neck.

"Come on now, I could heard you moaning from like five miles away. Let's go we've got a show to perform," Freddie said as he yanked my by my arm.

"Sorry Maddie, Im just hyped," he said.

Four hours later.

I got dress into one of Roger's long shirts to sleep in. His shirts were surprisingly a bit comfier than mine, probably because they were bigger on me.

I went and stood on the balcony. Winnie had offered to keep the twins with her so we could get a bit more sleep.

I looked out into the California sky. The stars shining bring, it was quite a sight to see.

I felt a pair of familiar muscular arms wrap around me. Roger spun me around and started to suck on my neck.

"Inside Rog- inside." I said.

He nodded and picked me up. He threw me onto the bed and started to take his shirt off of me.

This was going to be an unforgettable night.