chapter eighty two;

October 10, 1975

Today the boys were recording a song called "Seaside Rendezvous."

After a little while of watching, I went to the house to make some cookies for the boys so that they could take a little break.

Once I finished making the cookies, I put them on a plate and brought them into the studio. I saw Roger snap one of his drumsticks and that's when I knew they were fighting.

"No Rog, that just won't do! Kazoos? Really?" Brian shouted.

"It'll work! Watch it work, if you don't want to do it then don't help in this song at all," Roger scoffed.

"Happily," Brian said as he walked out of the booth and grabbed a cookie. He thanked be quickly before going back to the other house.

"Great just great, now we have no guitarist for this song," Freddie sighed.

They weren't even using drums in this song, where did Roger get a drumstick?

John, Freddie, and Roger made it work without Brian and ended up finishing the recording for the song. It had a lot of different sound in it, and I thought that was cool.

As they walked out the studio, they saw the cookies. They quickly each grabbed a few and sat down.

"Did you make these Maddie? They're amazing darling," Freddie said.

"Thank you, I brought them in when Brian stormed out. I thought you guys should have a little break y'know?" I said.

"Well we're done recording for today, you and Rog can head off and do whatever you want. Make me an uncle if you want to," John chuckled.

I blushed and looked over at Roger who was also blushing. I giggled a bit before going to sit next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and the other two boys walked out, laughing like little school boys.

"I want to do something with you today," I said.

"We do something everyday love," he chuckled.

"Let's go ride the horses in the stables. I'm sure the property owners won't mind," I said excitedly.

"Oh Maddie, I-I don't do horses.." Roger said trailing off his words.

"Please Rog? For me?" I pleaded with the signature puppy dog eyes.

He looked at me and smiled, "Aw I can't say no to that."

I got so excited that I attached my lips to his, I pulled him off the sofa and ran to the stables with him chasing after me.

Once we got there I saddled to horses for Roger and I.

He tried to climb up on it, but almost fell off.

"M-Maddie I can't do this," he said in fear.

"Sure you can Rog, its sinple," I said reassuringly.

He nodded and proceeded to get on his horse, once he did I told him how to go, and that exactly what he did.

"Ha! Catch me if you can!" He yelled from ahead. My horse went fast to catch up with his, and once we did we slowed down to enjoy the scene.

"How are you so good at riding horses?" He asked surprised.

"My devilish mom brought two after she married my stepfather. I always took them out every once an a while and eventually got used to it," I said as I caught my breath.

"Maybe if we buy a bigger house together, we can buy a few horses," he chuckled.

We spent the rest of the day riding the horses and checking out the property the farm was on. It was beautiful.