'39

I lost the boys in the crowd. I had a drink and got some of the food that was catered. I must say, Freddie did go all out on my birthday this year. 

A few minutes later...

I spotted Roger on a couch. I started walking towards him, and when I got a better look, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It was Roger, or a man that looked like him, kissing up on a girl. I saw Roger's long blind locks, and he was wearing the fur coat.

I felt warm tears slip through my eyes as I tried to find somebody I knew. I saw the top of Brian's hair through the crowd, so I went to him.

"Brian! Brian help me please!" I yelled as I was crying harder.

"Oh my, Maddie. What's wrong?" He asked.

I took him over to where I saw Roger kissing a girl, and he was still at it.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Maddie. We thought he changed." He said sympathetically.

He took me to a quieter corner.

"Do you need to go wash up in the restroom?" He asked me as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yes please Bri, could you lead me over there?"

"Sure thing just follow me."

We walked over to where the restrooms were. This mansion was so fancy it even had a men's and women's restroom. I went into through the restroom door.

"Maddie wait! That's the men's restroom!" I heard Brian yell.

It was too late. I already ran into a guy that probably thought I was completely insane.

I stopped when I saw a fur coat, I looked up to see Roger giving me a slightly confused look.

"Maddie love, what's wrong? Why did you come in here? And why are you crying?" He asked me.

I started to cry more quietly as he led me out of the restroom, and into the women's. He spotted Brian.

"Brian what happened to Maddie?" I heard him ask.

"It's hard to explain, she'll tell you," he said as he gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Roger came back into the women's restroom with me and picked me up and sat me down on a counter.

"Love, tell me what's going on please. If you did something wrong, I promise I won't get mad." He said in a calm and relaxed voice.

When he said that I lost it and cried into his shoulder. My wet tears falling onto the fur coat.

"Rog- I- I'm so sorry! I saw someone that looked exactly like you, and I thought it was you and they were kissing someone! I thought you were cheating on me. I didn't know what to do so I went and got Bri and he led me to the restroom, but I went in the wrong one then I ran into you and that's how we got here in this mess," I said as I cried a bit more.

"Maddie, I would never do that to you. I love you, and you're my girlfriend. You're the only girl I want." He said.

"Maddie, you're just the love of my life."

Roger calmed me down and we talked some more. I truly was grateful for him. I don't know what I would do without him. He simply just means the world to me.

(This idea wasn't mine, but credits to who inspired this idea.)