chapter ninety two;

"I plan on leaving the furniture in this flat, we really don't need it." Roger said as we packed the rest of our items.

"Alright, then I think that's about it. Princess's stuff is all packed up and ready to go to the new house," I said as I held her leash.

"Time to say goodbye to this place then huh," he said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"Lots of great shags here," I giggled.

"Oh yes, of course." He smirked.

"Let's head over to the new house, I'm sure Princess would love to see if," I said as I opened the door.

Roger pulled something off of an empty shelf, I couldn't see what it was but it looked like a polaroid picture. I then saw it was one we had taken when we first moved into the flat.

Once he had finished what he was doing, we made our way in the car to our new house. God this was the best birthday ever, we packed more quickly than planned.

When we arrived, Roger got out and opened the gate. He hopped back in and drove into the driveway.

When we got inside I saw the whole house was decorated with streamers, balloons, and a banner that said 'Happy Birthday Maddie".

I saw the boys and their girls gathered around a cake, lighting the candles. They motioned me to sit down at the dining room table which was really decorated. They put the cake in front of me and they sung happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday dear Maddie, Happy Birthday to you," they all sung, Freddie being extra and holding it over as usual.

"Make a wish," Deaky and Brian said in sync.

I made a wish, and blew out the candles. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday in my life.

"Thank you guys, this is the best birthday in the world." I smiled.

"Aw, its all worth it for you," Veronica said as she hugged me. She had a little baby bump showing a bit.

"Let's cut the cake darling!" Freddie said.

We all gathered around to eat cake and chat, we were having such an amazing time. I loved spending time with my best friends and fiancé.

I then heard the phone ring, disrupting our talk.

"I'll get that," I said as I got up.

I went to the phone and answered it.

"Maddie Freeman speaking," I said awkwardly.

"So you're engaged and didn't bother to tell me hm?" I heard a familiar person say.

"Mum?"

The guys stopped mid conversation and all looked at me. I gave them wide eyes, and almost started tearing up.

"Who else would it be? Why didn't you tell me you were engaged?" She asked sternly.

"Because I never wanted to talk to you again in my life Mrs. Austin." I said holding back the tears. I had to stay strong.

"You could've at least told me about your engagement, especially with a rockstar," she scoffed.

"Maybe even William could walk you down the isle." She said.

"Um no, that won't be needed. You can show up at the wedding if you'd like to, but it doesn't mean I'll talk to you, look at you, or even breathe by you. Roger's dad Michael is walking me down the isle. The wedding is October 7, 1976, hope you see me there." I said as I hung up the phone.

Mary and Chrissie came over and brought me into their arms, god I hated them seeing like this. Especially on my birthday.

Roger came over and wrapped me in his arms. I just told them it was alright and we went back to the party.

I found out so many things that the boys or girls said, like that Chrissie and Brian were actually already married. That surprised me the most because I always thought they were dating. But apparently they got married before I knew them, so that was maybe why I thought they were dating. Chrissie never wore a ring, she said she was trying to keep it safe.

"And actually, we have another announcement," Brian said as he looked at Chrissie.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Chrissie's pregnant."