chapter one hundred thirty six;

Maddie's POV
3:00 pm

"Hey Mads, want some tea?" Veronica asked.

"Sure, I'd kill for something sweet right now," I joked. She laughed and made some tea.

Just then we heard a knock at the door.

"Could you get that Mads?" Ronnie asked.

"Sure, coming!" I shouted.

I opened the door, nobody there.

"Hello?" I said as I looked around.

I then saw a Roger Taylor sneak out from the corner of the house.

"Roger!" I shouted as I ran into his arms.

"Hey petal, how are you?" He asked.

"How am I!? I'm amazing now that you're here! Why are you here? What about the tour?" I asked.

"Freddie called Ringo Starr to fill in for me for the rest of the tour."

"What! How come?"

"Well, because I want to take you somewhere," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Somewhere as in?"

"A honeymoon."

My stomach rerouted with butterflies.

"Looks like I have to pack more," I laughed a bit.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise," he smiled.

God did I love this man.

Roger came in, which was a bit of a surprise to Veronica.

"So do you think you could watch Princess more while we're gone?" Roger asked.

"Going where?" She asked.

"A honeymoon..." I smiled.

"Oh my god! Oh of course! Go enjoy yourselves." She said happily. I hugged her and thanked her for all she's done.

"Right, so lets go catch our flight," Roger said.

"A flight already?"

"I mean yeah, we're already packed," he chuckled.

"Sure, why not. Let's go," I smiled.

An hour later.

We arrived at the airport, I won't lie I'm pretty used to flying now.

Roger didn't tell me where we were going, so he didn't show me the tickets either.

We went through bag checking and security, which would take a while I knew that for sure.

30 minutes later.

We boarded the plane, god would Roger keep this secret for long? I really wanted to know where we are going.

"Roger, where are we going?" I asked.

"No love, I can't tell you. I've planned this for so long," he said.

We sat down in our seats right next to each other. Roger made sure to cover my ears whenever the flight attendant was saying where we were going.

"Roggeerrrr," I whined.

"Maadddiieeee," he mocked back. I giggled a bit and kissed his nose.

"I really would like to know where we're going. I want to make sure you're not going to kill me," I joked.

"Why on earth would I kill you? I would have Freddie do that for me if I needed it done," he joked back.

I hit his arm playfully, "Roger!"

"Kidding petal, of course."

"Can I take a nap?" I asked.

"You do whatever you want to do on this plane ride, but once we get to Bo- Where we're going, you'll want to be up for it," he said.

Bo first letters. Hmm can't think of anything.

"B and o, interesting first two letters," I smirked.

"Sorry, I wasn't supposed to say that," he frowned.

"Aw Rog, it's really alright. I don't mind, but I'm going to take a nap. Carew if I lay on your shoulder?"

"Not at all love, go ahead."

I rested my head on Roger's shoulder, god his arm was so muscly from drumming. I looked up at him, he smiled back at me.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.