chapter one hundred twelve;

April 23, 1976
London

We were finally home from tour, god did I miss this place. Me and Roger were on our way with Deaky to his house so we could pick up Princess.

We arrived at their house, and knocked on the door. Veronica who looked like she was going to pop answered it and ushered us in.

"Oh Maddie! I've missed you so much," she said as she hugged me.

"I've missed you too Ronnie, how's the baby?"

"Oh the baby's fine. Princess has been an absolute angel, makes me want a dog like her." She laughed.

"Well thank you again Veronica," I smiled and waved as Roger and I were out the door.

Roger called a cab and we were on our way home. God did I miss being in that house with the love of my life.

We got in the house, and once we did Roger let Princess off the leash and let her go straight to her bed. He picked me up and sat me in his lap as he sat on the couch.

I straddled his waist in my legs and leaned my forehead against his. We enjoyed it when we could be by ourselves with nobody making a big deal out of us cuddling.

"We should think about baby names," Roger said.

"Baby names? I'm not even pregnant, we aren't even married yet," I giggled.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I just can't get the thought of having a family with you," he said slightly embarrassed.

"Aw Rog, that's sweet. I think we should be deciding on each other's nicknames. You've been using so many these past few months," I smiled.

"Love for sure. Also maybe gorgeous, petal, precious, angel, or honey. I may use a few new ones now and then," he said.

"Can I call you Meddows every now and then?"

"If that's what you want to call me, then sure go ahead," he smiled.

God I loved this man.

Later that day.

"Rog I'm bored," I whined.

"Want to go swimming?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll go get into my swimwear." I said.

I put on a black bikini with sunflowers. I put on shorts and a tank top over it, I'll take it off once we get there.

"Ready to go petal?" Roger asked, I nodded as I refilled Princess's water bowl. I slipped on my waterproof Birkenstocks and walked out the door.

We hopped in the car and made our way to the ocean, sure it took a few hours but we didn't care.

When we got there I set up a chair and an umbrella, I took off the shorts and shirt revealing my body in the bikini. Roger's eyes went straight to me, I felt him staring at me.

As I was turned around, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my butt then around my waist. I turn to see a smirking Roger Taylor still grabbing onto my waist.

"Just can't contain yourself can you Meddows?" I asked.

"No, I can't. You just look really sexy in a bikini," he smirked.

I ran away from his grasp and started to splash in the water. It felt really nice that day.

Roger joined me and I splashed him with water.

"Agh petal! How dare you!" He chuckled. I ran into the deeper section and saw him chasing after behind me. I went under water confusing him. I grabbed his foot and he flinched. I hope I scared the shit out of him.

I came up to see a traumatized Roger, holding his chest for dear life.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! Holy shit," he breathed.

I giggled and swam over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head against his chest.

"You still love me though," I smiled.

"Of course I do," he said as he kissed my nose.

He's changed my life for the better.