chapter fifty five;

Still Roger's POV

When we got to the tower, the sun was setting. It felt like a good boost for the mood. The boys were following behind us like puppies.

Of course, there was that damn paparazzi. They were flashing cameras at us.

I pulled out my polaroid and snapped a picture of Maddie with the boys.

"Smile loves," I said before snapping the photo.

It came out really good. I know Maddie was going to cherish that.

"I'll get one of you and Maddie darling." Freddie said as he took my polaroid.

"Alright, c'mere Rog," Maddie said.

I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her torso and laid my head on her shoulder. She laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. That was our pose for the picture, and once it was printed out, it looked amazing as hell.

"I need to get this framed," I said as I admired my beautiful girlfriend. Maddie was blushing hard, she was so cute when she looked like that.

I felt like I already wanted to marry her, but I knew it was too soon.

An hour later...

Me and the boys saw some fans who wanted autographs, so we decided to give the fans what they wanted.

I went and wrapped my arms around Maddie, and the people were going insane.

"Aw you two are really cute," a girl said and smiled at us.

"Thank you," I smiled at
her. I could tell she was french, but her english was pretty good.

After we had an amazing night at the Tower, I decided to give Maddie her present. I already knew she would love it.

"Here Maddie, open this." I said as I pushed the present closer to her.

"Alright Rog," she smiled.

She opened it to the diamond earrings I got her. I knew she had loved them because she put them on first thing. She gave me a kiss and a hug.

"Thank you Rog, I love them." She said.

"Anything for you," I said as she pulled out her present for me.

I opened the box to another fur coat. This one was a darker tan color, similar to the other but darker.

"Maddie another one? You spoil me too much," I chuckled as I put it on.

"Thank you," I said as I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"You're welcome," she said softly as we were getting ready to go to sleep.

We got changed into our nightwear and soon after that we drifted off to sleep.