chapter one hundred twenty eight;

I woke up, sweaty and gasping for air. I started crying to myself as I groaned into a pillow. I felt Roger move next to me.

"M-Maddie? Petal what's wrong?" He asked.

"And why on earth are you crying?" He asked as he brought me into his arms to comfort me.

"I- I had a nightmare and I woke up in the hotel lobby. I came up here and found out you were shagging someone else and cheating on me. You said you got bored of me before we got married and it was hard to cheat on me because I was always with you! And- And-" I said as gasped for air again.

"And what love?" He asked in horror.

"Y-You hurt me. You threw me against the wall a few times, and you almost choked me. You kicked me while I was on the ground and- I'm just glad it's all over!" I said as I cried hysterically into his shirt.

"Shhhh sweetheart. It's alright it was just a dream, I've got you." He said, comforting me.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I cried a few last tears out.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For dreaming that, it was the most horrible thing I've experienced in my life-" I said before I was cut off with a kiss. Roger pulled me in his lap, I straddled his waist and kissed him more passionately.

He pulled away and smiled.

"Listen beautiful, I would never in a million years do that. You don't even need to be apologizing. You're my wife, not only would I ever cheat on you, but I could never imagine hurting you. You're my sweet angel that was sent to me. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I could never imagine myself doing those things, I'm very sorry you had those dreams though. Just know, I love you more than anything in this world." He said as he pushed his forehead against mine.

"T-Thank you Roger," I stuttered, "I love you too," I said as a few last tears fell.

"Go to sleep sweetheart, I'll wake you up in the morning," Roger said as he laid down with me.

I nodded and soon was off to sleep in Roger's grasp. My favorite place to be.

10:00 am

I felt someone shake me back and forth gently. I could tell it was Rog.

"Are you alright love? No more nightmares?" He asked. I loved how he cared so much.

"If I had anymore you wouldn't have had any sleep," I giggled as I clung myself onto him. He wrapped me in his muscular arms and picked me.

"You should get ready, we've got to get to the stadium in a few hours. I was hoping we could go out for breakfast," he said. I agreed and we got ready.

He was too good to me.