chapter one hundred fourty;

February 13, 1977

I wasn't expecting to stay in this paradise for so long, but I was starting to get used to it. I never wanted to go back, but I knew I had to at some point.

"Petal? We leave in two days," Roger said. Well that ruined my moment.

"Alright, I was thinking we were ever going to leave," I giggled.

"I wish we were, I wish I could stay here with you." He smiled.

We were currently laying on our bed. It was still a bit early, so we were deciding on what we wanted to do.

"We could just cuddle for the next two days?" Roger said.

"I'm in, let's do it."

"Wait seriously? That's all we're going to do?" He asked surprised.

"I mean we should, we've had sex days, beach days, viewing days, we should at least get one day to sit back and cuddle," I said.

He pulled me up, my legs latched around his waist as he put his hands on my bum. I started to full on kiss him, not just a smaller one, it was full on passionate. 

Moans escaping our mouths every now and then, but we were enjoying our company like we always did.

I detached my lips from his and brought them onto his neck. We had made love bites on each before, and some of them still remained.

"Petal, you're going to be the death of me," Roger said after he moaned.

"Then you'll die happy," I joked.

"Indeed I will."

He decided it was his turn, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested them on my bum. He laid me down and started kissing my neck. He then moved down to my stomach I giggled a bit, it tickled.

"Can we leave tomorrow? I really want to go home and see my little Princess," I said as I pulled him off me for a second.

He smiled and put a strand of hair behind my ear, "Of course we can."

"Hm shall we have a challenge?" I grinned.

"Like what love?" He asked confused.

"We have to try not to touch the other person in any way, but we can tease them in anyway we want."

Roger looked at me and smirked, "I'm in."

"I'll go first," I said.

I started to move around on the bed only Roger knew how I moved during sex.

"Ugh you're already killing me," he whined.

I got up and I slowly started taking my shirt off. I felt his eyes roaming my body, but I knew that was going to happen.

"Ugh this is so uncomfortable-" I said as I started to unhook my bra.

His eyes looked hungrily onto my chest, I've only seen him like this if he wanted more with me.

"Ugh this is killing me-" He whined.

I swiftly pulled down my shorts, and my panties came down with them. That's when Roger lost it.

"I'm going to lose love- I can't do it." He aid as he got up. He didn't have his hands on me yet.

"You did yet," I giggled as I started to move in circles around his body.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me until I had no more tongue left.

"I don't even want to go- You're all I want and need," he smirked.

I love this man so much.