Chapter 2: First Day Of School.

Sora is sleeping not knowing today is his first day of School

Grace: Sora wake up, today's your first day of school.

Sora wakes up

Sora: Do I have to go?

Grace: Well don't you want to make friends?

Sora: Ever since others families adopted me, I've been having to go to different schools, I've given up on making friends.

Grace: Me and your new daddy will never give you back to the orphanage, I promise, now come on get dressed, I made pan cakes.

Sora: Ok.

Now at the table

Lisa: Good morning Sora. Ready for your first day?

Sora: No.

After eating

Luka: Ok you two brush your teeth, I've got to go to the Gym, I've got lots of trainers coming in.

Luka is a new Gym leader in the Kalos region in Lumiose City he specalizes in different types of Pokémon.

Sora/Lisa: Ok.

Grace drops them off

Grace: Ok you two I've got to open up the bakery have fun.

Grace has her own bakery

Now inside

Lisa: Ok Sora here's your class room. See you after school.

Lisa walks away. Sora walks in

Teacher: You must be the new student please stand infront of the chalkboard and introduce yourself.

Sora: My name is... Sora Ketchum, and I like Pokémon.

Teacher: Sora you can call me Mrs

Teacher: Sora you can call me Mrs. Sandy. There's open seat in the second row in the middle.

Sora: Ok.

Sora takes his seat

A little while later it starts raining and the class has indoor recess Sora is just sitting at his desk with his chin over his hands and looking down at his desk.

???: Hi.

Sora looks up

???: My name is Alice it's to meet you.

Sora: Huh?

Alice: Either way, when you were introducing yourself were you trying to say you like pokemon?

Sora: Yeah.

Alice: I like pokemon too, they're just the coolest!! Right Tom"looks at a friend next to her"

Tom: Yeah who doesn't like pokemon?

Here's what Tom looks like.

Alice: So wanna be friends Sora?

Here's what Alice looks like.

Sora: Sure.

After school Grace picks up Lisa and Sora.

Now in the car

Grace: So Sora make any friends.

Sora: Yes.

Grace: Thats good. Any homework for over the weekend you 2?

Sora/Lisa: No.

Grace: Alright than. You 2 want to help feed the pokemon when we get back home?

Sora: Yes.

Lisa: Of course.