Chapter 78: World Championship Finals!

"In the Azoth Kingdom grand arena"

Announcer: I hope you're already for the match of the centuries! The World Championship Finals!

The crowd cheers

Announcer: In the blue corner, our home team, The Azoth Kings!

Tatsumi, Rina, and Kyoma walk to the middle of the battlefield

Crowd: You got this! Show them how we roll!

Announcer: And the away team! The Oblivia Ragers! But due to three of their members suffering injuries, only two could make it.

Nate and Akira meet their opponents in the center

Tatsumi: Nate Winters. Finally, I'll be able to crush you.

Nate: What?

A Rotom Drone flies over to the two teams

Rotom Drone: Please shake hands.

They all shake hands

Tatsumi: I'll crush you like I did to your weakling friends.

Nate: You did that!?

Tatsumi: Yeah. It was so much fun. If only the Unova Champions screams of pain we're more enjoyable! Hahahahaha!

Nate: So you did that to them too! I'll make you pay!

They let go of eachothers hands. Akira and Kyoma stand on the smaller squares

Announcer: The first round of the Finals will be between our home teams Kyoma Hantei! And the Ragers Akira Yosu!

The crowd cheers

Akira: I'm winning this match! I will end my losing streak right here and now.

Kyoma: Aw. It thinks it'll win.

Akira: What did you say!?

Kyoma: Hmph. Getting under your skin was easier than expected.

Akira: Ok now I'm mad!

Rotom Drone: At the same time, please bring out your pokémon! 3! 2! 1! Go!

Akira/Kyoma: Go!

Haxorus: Hax!

Garchomp: Chomp!

Announcer: The first round of the World Championship Finals is a battle of dragon types!

Rotom Drone: Ready?

Akira: Aaah!

Kyoma: Aaah!

Rotom Drone: Ok. Begin!

Akira/Kyoma: Dragon Claw!

They meet at the center and hit eachother in the chest with their claws

Akira/Kyoma: Crunch!

They bite their arms at the same time

Akira/Kyoma: Dual Chop!

They jab their faces and jump back

Kyoma: Not everyone can hold their own against me. I'm surprised your Haxorus has lasted this long.

Akira: We aren't going to lose. Nate, our pokémon, and I are going to win this for our friends! I promise you that!

Kyoma: My team has one rule. You lose two official battles, and you're off the team. I already lost to Striker in the Semi Finals, so if I lose this, I'm off the team.

Akira: I won't lose. The rules of your team have nothing to do with me.

Kyoma: Shall we end this chit chat and get back to our battle?