Victim [Error!Sans x Reader]

I had the idea on the bus. I hope you enjoy. Plz comment and request. Plz?

"G-get away from me!"

You trembled a bit as the man approached you with a lick of his monstrous lips and a tug up at his shirt. He peeked it off before you making you extremely uncomfortable. You were backed into a wall in an alleyway.

"H-HELP!!"

You yelped out but nobody came to your aid. In this world it was rape or be raped. You felt his hands lunge towards you; aiming not for your neck, but for your arms to pin them above your head.

That's when the phenomenal happened. Out of nowhere a black skeleton fell from a sudden tear in spacetime, landing on top of the predator. The drunken monster broke his fall. The man had blue strings from his fingers trailing from inside the tear. He looked a lot like sans, but WAY more modest and a little glitchy. But right now you were just glad he saved you from being raped... again...

"OUcH..."

He rubbed the back of his skull. He sat up and looked around with another distorted groan. His voice was distorted. It kinda was interesting. You brushed yourself out and held yourself, stepping in front of your savior (who was still sitting on that punk.)

"H-hello... I'm (Your name). Thank you for saving me..."

You bowed in front of him. He just looked purely confused. He looked at the tear leading back to where he came from. It looked like some sort of void. Then his eye sockets directed back at you. He hoisted himself up. The man below him was unconscious,

"WhERe aM I?"

You raised an eyebrow. You didn't laugh but you had a ghost of a smile lingering on your lips. You pointed to the light of the alleyway.

"Down there is Grillby's. We're in Snowdin."

"THaT Isn'T WHaT i wANTeD!"

He yelled at you, causing you to shrink up a little, holding yourself more. You saw him sigh and shake his skull.

"JusT... eXplAin abOut tHis wORld..."

Oh. There were other worlds? Maybe there was hope for monster kind in the other worlds. But for now, you just had to be of use to someone again. 

"Well, there are a lot of rapists here... and everyone is so focused on, uh... yeah.."

You blushed and looked down. You heard the glitchy skeleton scoff. He pulled on the strings, allowing him to hover? That was cool. You looked in awe. But sadly, the man woke up in a daze.

"Who? What? Oh, right."

He didn't seem to notice the skeleton there.

"Where were we, doll face~"

You whimpered a little bit as he crawled towards you. He made it to your legs fast and pulled you to the ground to be level with him. Effortlessly, he hovered over you with a lustfull look. You were scared. Not again! Please oh please not again!

Error watched as the UnderLust guy dominated over the helpless victim. Wow, she really was worthless. She was probably the only decent person in this universe other than mettaton, so he could probably use her as a puppet. But someone so fragile would just be a decoration instead of a toy. Yet, she'd be a cute decoration. Error took one of his strings and flung it onto this monster, lifting him into the air. He spun around to face error. He had a look of despise.

"Hey! She's my pray not yours! Find yourself a prostiute or something! Muffler has a sale right now!"

Ugh. These UnderLust trash were absolutely disgusting. If he didn't have that Truce with Ink, this world would be enialated with a snap of his fingers and a pull of his strings. But no, he had to give up destroying AUs. He sighed.

"GeT lOSt."

He threw the man away, far away. He just launched him like a catapult with a single light blue string. You watched with tears brimming your eyes in fear. He stopped hovering and looked over at you.

"(Your Name), rIGht? YoU'D maKe a GREat pUppEt."

Uh oh, bad word decision.

"P-p-puppet?!"

Great job, Error, you scared her,p. He just sighed in annoyance.

"A dOll. YoU LiKE DoLls, dOn'T yOu?"

Dolls? Yeah, you liked ruffed animals. They were cute and cuddled and you loved to play with them. They were fun to dress up, have tea parties with, talk to, roleplay with, and... yeah you didn't have a lot of friends when everybody only wanted you for a half decent fuck.

"I like dolls..."

Error smirked. You forgot about becoming one of his dolls entirely with his question. Good, this was good. He had to admit, you were a cute little thing to come out of UnderLust. He almost thought that turning you into a puppet would get rid of your kawaii factor. 

Heh heh, almost.

"GoOD..."

With that, he too much his strings and wrapped then around you. But comfortably, as to caress you. He didn't want to show hostility. Every future puppet needs to have a certain approach. The weak, frail people need some sort of fake trust; the strong ones need to fear him. And then... and then there are some... he won't talk about it. Ever.

On that thought, he dragged you with him into the anti void.

Cool, huh? XP

~Eva