The Snuggly Cuddly Clingy Type [UnderSwap!Sans x Reader]

HOW LONG HAS IT FREAKING BEEN SINCE IVE DONE LITTLE SUGAR BAE!? TOO DAMN LONG THATS FOR SURE!!! Someone needs to remind me that every fifteen or twenty chapters I need one for him lol.

You needed some snuggle time. Periods were a pain and they made you super duper clingy. Just in case you haven't heard me explain before, let's name off the kinds of menstration types. There's the flirt, the agonized, the prissy bitch, the unaffected, and the snuggly cuddly clingy type. Tag yourself, but in this oneshot you're the snuggly cuddly clingy type.

So you were in snowdin, walking around in your freaking hello kitty pajamas, looking like AlterSwap Toriel, when you knocked on the door of the Skeleton brother's home. The tol one you didn't want to snuggle with opened the door.

"Huh? Hey (Your name). Is it the snuggle time of the month?"

Yeah, Papyrus knew. You two were casual besties. He knew everything about you and you knew everything about him. Mostly you tell eachother secrets that blueberry is too innocent to hear. Like periods and stuff like that. When Blueberry is home you both just agreed to call it the snuggly time of the month.

"Yeah, where is my cuddle partner?"

Papyrus snorted. Man, this one must be really bad if you don't even have a blush or embarrassed look in your eye at hoe childish it is. This was one serious, heavy period. He may have to get out some spare pads/tampons you hide around here.

"Upstairs. He's reading fantasy books about knights in shining armor and stuff in his race car bed. I'm warning you, he's being adorable right now."

You nodded, preparing yourself for the adorableness. Fun fact about Blueberry, he HATES being called cute. As in, DESPISES it. If you so much as 'aww' at him he will instantly become grumpy unless you do something to get in his good side like call him an awesome fighter, tell him he's magnificent, make him flustered, or give him candy. And no way in hell were you doing that last one.

"Gotcha, thanks bro."

He fists bumps you as you walk inside. Both of you do the Big Hero 6 Falalalalalala because it's tradition for you two and what kind of idiot breaks tradition? You zoom up the stairs, wanting some severe cuddles. You knock on the door.

"PAPYRUS! I TOLD YOU THE MAGNIFICENT SANS DOES NOT WISH TO BE DISTURBED!"

Aww, that's adorable. When he does that he probably is doing something Papyrus would consider childish and/or adorable. Last time he did thst you walked in on him in a blanket cocoon because he was too cold and Papyrus was too lazy to turn up the heater in the house. You still have pictures on your cell phone.

"Saaaaaans! It's Cuddle Time!"

You shined through the door. Suddenly the door opens a crack and you hear scurrying to get back in place. You open the door and gasp at what you see. Oh my god! Great job you for wearing pajamas!

"I MADE A PILLOW FORT! I'M READING FAIRY TAILS, WANT TO JOIN ME?"

The pillow fort was amazing and very impressive. He managed to make a lounging area where he could lay back and read with a lantern hanging from above. You take out your phone and snap a quick picture before crawling in next to him and cuddling against him, wrapping your arms around his very skinny spine. He wore little water type Pokémon starters pajamas.

"Which one is this, Blue?"

As you've been mentioning him as such, Blueberry was his nickname. Why? He always wore blue, with his battle body he was short and cubby in a very cute way, he was energetic and too pure for this world, and you loved blueberries! Papyrus initially made the nickname internally but you were the first person to call him Blueberry so COPYRIGHT BIATCH!!!

"THE TALE OF SLEEPING BEAUTY!"

Ooh, you loved that one! Prince Eric was very awesome. Malificent was also the best Disney villain ever. Aurora was very pretty. Blueberry always tends to pick this one up sometimes, o it had to be his favorite.

"Where are you? Your favorite part?"

Blueberry hummed in response. His favorite part was obviously where Prince Eric slays Maleficent after she shapeshifts herself using her hellish powers into a giant black dragon of pure evil!

"OF COURSE! WANT ME TO READ ALOUD?"

This time you hummed in response, cuddling him. Luckily you had a brand spanking new pad/tampon in so you could last a few hours until you had to get up and find one in your secret stash to refresh yourself.

"WELL THEN, PRINCE ERIC THREW THE SWORD LIKE A JAVELIN IN THE NEWLY TRANSFORMED MALEFICENT'S HEART..."

I was aiming for a super fluff to rot your teeth. Well? Did I rot your teeth? Because my teeth are yellow and beyond repair! XD

~Eva