First Breakup. [Papyrus x Reader]

I havent done him in a while, huh? Well it's his turn again! He is WAY too underappreciated. 

You were sitting on the couch with Papyrus watching MTT. he can't watch the show without crying a little bit anymore  so you just turn it off after a few minutes. You don't need T.V. Besides, Papyrus barely noticed it.

"Pappy, you have to talk about it sometime."

Pappy sniffed with his nonexistent nose. He wiped underneath his eyesockets the orange magical tears. He was onviously messed up. It clearly tied back to Mettaton. Oh no. He didn't. He wouldn't.

"B-but Metta...metta....metta..."

You noticed Papyrus couldn't even bare to say his name. That only confirmed your suspicions. Papyrus and Mettaton broke up. And it was Mettaton who obviously ended it all. That's it. A bitch is going to die tonight. You snarl a little, bit Papyrus grabs your arm before you could stand up.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!! Please...."

He yelled. He always yells, but this time it was different. This time he was scared, sad, and confused. This was his first relationship, and his first breakup. You had to be there for him when Sans couldn't.

"I won't. I won't Pappy..."

You sit back and next to him. He leans a little on you, sniffing again. He brings his gloved hands to cover the front of his skull, which was the skeleton equaivilant to his face. You hard him sob and you Sawyer him shake a little.

You bring your arm around him and hold him with one arm. You use your other hand to grab his wrist closest to you and pull it down. You take his hand and curl your own around it. You give it a comforting squeeze,

"Don't worry, Pappy. I'll help you through this. Please don't cry.... or hurts me too..."

Papyrus stared into your eyes before choking on another sob. He forced his hand back up to cover himself again as he tried sobbing some more. Oh no. Did you trigger a bad memory or something?

"Papyrus!? What's wrong!?"

Papyrus took a sharp inhale, which just flew straight through his ribcage because there were no lungs to contain the breath, and exhaled. He looked at you, fighting back more orange tears. You removed your arm from around him, considering he turned to face you, and you used that hand hand to wipe his tears away.

"Metta... Mettaton would always... When I was upset.... and quiet... he would..."

Oh no. Now that's something impossible to prevent from being triggered. His own self being sad triggered sweet memeories of Mettaton which made him miss him even more. Now thst just made you pity papyrus and want to just make him yours to teach Mettaton hate he lost out on the best Monster in the underground!

"Kiss it better."

You froze. Everything went silent. Papyrus turned back around straight and brought his patellas to the bottom of his ribcage. He was sitting and hugging his knees, about to burry his skull in his knees when he felt something.

You grabbed his mandible and forced his face towards yours. Mettaton would Kiss it all better? Well, maybe we can just make Papyrus forget all about Mettaton now can we? You take your lips and press them gently against his teeth.

Papyrus was shocked and pulled back instantly. He searched your eyes for answers, but your eyes didn't look lively and happy like normal. He watched you for a moment before his tears left his eyesockets again. That was too gentle. He wasn't used to gentle.

"Pappy, I thought you wanted me to kiss it better."

Papyrus looked into your eyes again. You were only trying to help him. You only wanted to make it better. Kiss it better for him. But despite how gentle you were, it still reminded him too much of him. Mettaton always took control. Maybe... if he was the one kissing he could remember something else. May e you could help him get over this terrible feeling on his SOUL.

"I... I want to kiss you to make it better."

How's papyrus said that so calmly and softly was way to one uncharacteristic for him. But what he said was even more out of character, ecscpecially for this moment. You hardly got to think about it until he pressed his teeth gently against your lips. You were startled for a moment, before you kissed him back gently. Papyrus pulled away, but only after a little while.

"I want you to help me... help me move on... with you..."

His soft voice made this moment sweeter. Your heart swelled as you pounced on him with a hug. A gentle hug for a gentler, kinder relationship.

"I promise I will, Pappy."

Oof. Right in the feels m8s. Sowwy.

~Eva