Games Children Play [StoryShift!Asriel x Reader]

Because he doesn't get the love he deserves! Ready kids? STORYTIME!

You were giggling and running through the Snowdin wood with your neighbor and best friend, Asriel. He wore this amazing rainbow bandana so it was easy to see him against all the white and Dark browns of the wood.

"I know you're here somehwere, Asriel!"

This time Asriel found a good hiding place. You could see him this time. Maybe he was finally getting good at this game. He wasn't in the trees like normal. Maybe he buried himself in the snow? No, you'd see a lump. Where could he have gone?

Then you heard snickering behind you. Ha! Got him! You turned around and saw a flash of rainbow. Was he walking behind you this whole time and hiding when you turned around!? Well played gota boy, well played.

"I saw you Azzy!"

"What!? Impossible! You couldn't have seen the great Asriel!"

He stomped in front of you, pouting. Perfect. His pride got the best of him. You started laughing which just made him even more annoyed. He crossed his arms and did thst cute little pouty face he always does when he's annoyed.

"What's that laugh for?"

You smirked at him.

"I won."

Azzy did a double take. After realizing he literally revealed himself to you he slapped his Palm on his face, sliding it down. Goat Boy facepalm. Someone draw that because it was going to be adorable! Well, Asriel is already adorable. Double adorable!

"UUGH WHYYYYYY!?"

You just laughed again. Then you had a great idea. You took your index finger and poked Asriel in the cheek. There was silence as you held it there for a moment. You stared in his eyes, clearly seeing his confusion. With a smirk you said:

"Tag, you're it."

Then you booked it. You sprinted away from you in hopes you won't be caught. You giggled to yourself as you heard him groan loudly and start running to chase you in the snowy wood. This was awesome!

You and Asriel will always play games children play.

Short yet sweet, don't you think? Is this too short or too bad? It's three hundred words. I'm sorry.

~Eva