[Lust!Sans x Reader] LEMON ALERT

Request by lemonmaker103. Well, here ya go.

"Relax~"

You were one of Muffet's prostitutes. This time, your client was none other than famous stripper and pole dancer: Sans, Sans the skeleton. You won't lie, this is an honor for you and an honor for Muffet's. 

"Don't worry, Sansy~ Just do whatever you'd like to me~"

You were so used to it, you don't need any teasing, any stretching, or anything. You're used to everyone just needing a quick fuck. You were hired to be the submissive, so that's why you were resisting the urge to dominate the fuck out of this kinky ass skeleton.

Sans striped his clothing off, which shoudlnt be much of a surprise considering what he doesn't as a living, and he climbed over you on his bed. You already had no clothes, thanks to him. You look up at him, ready for it. 

He summoned large ecto NOPE and he glared down at you. He steadied himself before ramming himself into you. You screamed in the pleasure you became oh so addicted to. He took no time going in and out, in and out.

Faster, HARDER!!! You screamed his name. He screamed yours. He started twitching, smirking widespread as he hovered over you. You make a shriek as you NOPEed all over him. But he wasn't done yet, just like a lot of monsters.

He kept going until he started twitching more, and more, and MORE! He finally NOPEed inside of you. But since this is UnderLust after all, he wasn't done. He gripped you with his bony thighs and flipped you both so that you were sitting on top of him.

"Bounce~"

He sexily demanded. You obeyed your employer, starting to use those muscles in your legs bounce up and down on his NOPE. You went gradually faster, causing thr sexy stripper underneath you moaning at your mercy. 

Oh yes you much preferred dominating. You felt him twitching again inside you. You went faster and faster it's il out btoh regulated to eachother and NOPEd at the same time. Your legs were getting wobbly from the workout.

But again, this is UnderLust. If you think a skilled prostitute like you is done that you'd best be wrong. He flipped you over again and forced you into doggy style position. He started pulling all the way out before ramming in again. 

He didn't this three times, making you moan out bloody murder. Then he just started going normal again. Harder, faster. BETTER holy SHIT this felt amazing! It always felt amazing! Man, this skeleton knew how to fuck someone!

Three two one. Twitch, mine, thrust. Both of you, already regulated to one another, NOPEd at the same time once more. The Skelton collapsed, all out of stamina. You must admit, your legs were kinda sore. But you had another client in exactly thirty minutes so you hadn't to clean up fast. 

"Thank you, Mister Sans, for using Muffet's services. I hope to share this pleasure again~"

You cooed to him while you found what little clothes you had on the floor, lipped them on, and left. He wasn't satisfied and already cuddling up tomhis blanekts for a nice sleep after a nice, wholesome fuck.

All in a day's work for a prostitute in UnderLust.

Where is the holy water? Where the FUCK is the holy water!? Blueberry? Yeah. I need some innocence back. Let's go play candy land. Ugh. I brought this upon myself.

~Eva